Kabedon

This is important to the story if you don't know what Kabedon is
This is what you would find if you did a google search: "In Japanese media, the kabedon is a very popular means of expressing romantic love or adoration. It is done by a man hitting his hand on a wall, pinning the woman in the process. Perhaps this is where the don becomes useful. Often times, a man does this out of jealousy, anger, or sometimes flirtatiousness. Jul 21, 2017
This is what Stephen is doing at the top of the page. (Read the note at the end for more on this!)
•••
It was a late night, the team came back to the tower after winning a big fight with this 'thing', that resembled a blob of a man, you guessed it, terrorizing the city. Stephen's and Tony's adrenaline was still pumping even after the fight. Tony clicked his ark reactor that made all of the nano bots quickly work to make the suit seem like it just disappeared. Stephen knew how it worked but still thought it was interesting and mesmerizing.
"What are you looking at pretty boy!" Stephen was caught subconsciously staring at Tony, but more importantly his eyes had moved to the brunettes lips. "I-I d-didn't-" He stuttered. Stephen hadn't told Tony that he liked him, no, loved him. Stephen was smitten with Tony's rugged looks, high intellect, and his ability to take so much blame. If Stephen was ever accused of such things, things wouldn't end well for everybody. Although, he felt bad for Tony; He took so much of the blame that it was unbearable to hear him, cry himself to sleep every single night.
"Stephen!" Nat yelled in his face. Stephen quickly had to push away the images from his mind.
"Yes?!" He questioned
"Are you alright? You were just staring off into space and even when Wanda made fun of you, you didn't react like you normally do."
"I was merely thinking of course!" Stephen scoffed.
"Of what?" She smirked.
"None if you bees wax!" He responded with a faint blush.
Everyone knew Stephen liked Tony, including Tony. The only problem is none, not even Peter, who Tony told everything to, didn't know Tony liked him back.
"I'm going to the sanctum to get some books, call me if you need me." Stephen called already making the portal. He wanted to get away from the situation and Tony but, Tony quickly made a snap decision and jumped in the portal, knocking them both over, before the sparks closed in on Tony.
"Ughh what were you think-" Stephen cut off after standing up and looking at a sitting Tony, rubbing his head.
"What?" Tony responded with a smirk, then realizing how nervous he really was, blushed intensely, so did Stephen. Stephen looked around seeing all of the sorcerers staring, he snapped him and a still on the ground Tony into the mirror dimension.
"Nice quick thinking Dumbledore." Tony remarked.
"Why would you jump through the portal? You know that if you need me, you can just call me!" Stephen question, a little louder than he meant to. Why would he, everyone knew Stephen liked Tony but he never made a move so,
"To do this!" He jumped up, grabbed Stephen by his collar, pulled him in and kissed Stephen.
At first Stephen was tense but then he leaned into the kiss then, pushed Tony's back against a near by wall, and put his own had against it. Stephen looked deep into Tony's chocolate brown eyes and kissed him with more passion every second. Tony knew the move Stephen made, kabedon, to maintain his already big image as a womanizer. He never would have guessed that someone would kabedon him. All Stephen knew was it is a popular move in the movies, nevertheless Tony was flustered by this.
                                   •••
Practically everyone on the team came to the sanctum most of the well disciplined sorcerers talking about the mirror, crystal-ie thing-ie in front of them.
Bruce walked over to a group of sorcerers and asked softly, "Who is in there?"
The group turned to the man and one spoke up. "Stephen and Tony; the are probably kissing, or fighting, but hopefully kissing."

Authors note
Sorry for the late upload I had writers block last night and I needed to sleep. If you want to know the website I got the definition for kabedon than here it is ——-> http://yabai.com/p/2703
Thank you all, I love you and can't wait to see you tomorrow or the next day! Btw I'm not Japanese i just know what kabedon is! Byeeeeeee ;)
(Sorry this one is short I just didn't know what to write next. Also the next one is super cool idea and I want to see how it does because I might make it it's own separate book!)