Ending and note

I know I said there was going to be another chapter but I have gotten writers block on this story line. I've started to get back into long lost fandoms; Marble Hornets, BTS, aaaand im still really into DC but I'm stuck on what to do for this book.

I will be making a second book but I don't think it's going to be as focused on Jade and Damian. In my other writings like Exorcist: a batfamily groupchat, I have played with the idea of them being best friends and I love it. Personally Damian, to me, seems like he wouldn't be into Jade's personality, and I love Jade with Maps.

I also want to focus on Isis more and her relationship with either Bart Allen or Jamie Reyes???? Isis has sort of been down played. I also haven't been as focused on this book as I was in the beginning. I was really into writing this book at the start and I'm so happy I've gotten so many views and so many reads, but this is by far one of my worst writings. I'm a very detailed writer, it's how I work, but when I did this it became, I need to publish. So my story line lost cause through the chaos.

I also need to bring in Excalibur and Smolder more in the next book. I made them for a reason. So Robins and Crystals will be more variety.

I have stayed pretty well into the DC fandom, so not worry. I have a couple batfamily groupchats underway, a Roy Harper fic, and Jason and Damian book, and Gotham Academy Groupchat book, and I've been working with nxghtwing on stories so that has also distracted me. At the moment I have limited access to WiFi and data so it's been harder for me to write and publish.

When everything is back in working order it should get better but for the moment it's gonna be calm. I've also been trying to work on my own, personal, story. It's deep and so I've taken more time to write it, I won't be publishing until I know more about it and I don't think it will interest any of the viewers on this book.

Summer is almost over for me and this is a major year in high school and I'm going to be busy, so if things are messed up I'm sorry. I have a bit of a schedule for publishing books that I'm setting up, almost all will be every other week on a designated day.

Thank you for reading and I'm sorry I didn't do the last chapter but I can't put my heart into it at the moment. I'll update soon with more news on the next book.

-Jai