Introductions

Hey everyone! For new readers, welcome! For re-readers, say hi to the revamped version of Hit and Run.

Moving on, here are your characters:

Genders:

Girls: Taurus, Virgo, Libra, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Pisces

Boys: Aries, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Scorpio, Capricorn

Roles:

Police: Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Leo, Scorpio, Sagittarius

Gangster: Aries, Gemini, Libra, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces

*Note: The police and gangsters were chosen randomly*

Descriptions:

Aries Ramson: 

"Me? Mad? Ah... that's only a little bit true."

Bio: After getting kicked out of his affluent family for being too rebellious, Aries now spends his days as a gangster with the reputation of being an infamous womanizer and troublemaker. He's usually seen hanging around with Capricorn, as his "bodyguard", but he usually just carries out all of the grunt work Capricorn needs done. Aries won't hesitate twice to punch you in the face, but if that doesn't work, they'll be a gun in his hand in a moment. 

Weapon of Choice: His fists

~Bohnes- Raging on a Sunday~

------------

Taurus Bullion: 

"Why can't I ever get a straight answer? It's always just, "OW, STOP HITTING ME-OW MY FACE!"

Bio: The stubbornly loyal officer of the A-Squad, Taurus has been with the police force for the longest amount of time and almost acts like a mother hen at times, fiercely protective of her squadmates. She gets along with everyone, but what shines through is her ability to stay level-headed and help the team make rational decisions. She's also the second strongest in terms of physical strength, with her constant practice with handling the recoil on a shotgun.