NANI PRINCESSES

Lucy's P.O.V.

After we left our father I were wondering in the forest with sapphire

The I saw her Luna, this isn't my first incounter with Luna I know a lot more than Sapphire, and well let's say she's not that good at catching on to things. But what she told us was shocking it seemed like this was only a dream. But one thing is that I've already had this dream before, sorta like a hmmmm what is it called a.......... oh yea a premonition. When you see the future it's always happens but the dream always cuts of before she tells us what we truly are and I really want to find out.

Luna's P.O.V.

So today I met the princesses in the forest I can tell Sappire was confused that Lucy came up to me and hugged me, well I guess I should unseal there memories and power well the already have some of it as they are well known dragon slayers. They are the Dragon sisters as people call them. "Hey guy im guessin* that Lucy knows what's going to happen, but not Sappire Lucy can you explain it to her". after Lucy explained it to Sappire, I told them I was going to unseal there memory, they both said ok *sigh* this is going to be a long night.

  after Lucy explained it to Sappire, I told them I was going to unseal there memory, they both said ok *sigh* this is going to be a long night