Ernesto the Hero

"No, thank you.", Héctor Rivera murmured to the man talking to him. He was being offered a job and a home for once, however something about the man was off. 

The man in question was clad in a dark suit, a dark hat, and he had a sinisterly sweet smile. Deceptively sweet, Héctor decided. 

"No. I think.. I think that I will find a different job and home. Thank you for offering..", he politely declined, beginning to back away from the man.

The man, also known as Santiago, reacted quickly and violently. His arms caged Héctor's upper torso as the scrawny man has backed into the wall behind him. "Hmm.. so the job I offered is not for you, yes?", Santiago purred, taking on of his hands off the wall to gently carcass Héctors face.

The only somewhat shorter man shivered at the carcass. Santiago was definitely a beast of a man. He was taller than Héctor by at least 20 centimetres, and be had much more meat on his bones. Héctor glanced at the mans hand and noticed snake tattoos as well as a golden ring and an expensive watch. Just what kind of business was Santiago involved in for him to have such fine jewellery? 

After a few moments of silence, Santiago became angry with Héctor for not answering his previous questions. Within the blink of an eye, Héctor was on his back laying on the cold concrete floor of the city.

Santiago had a cloth gag shoved between the scrawny man's teeth, and next a bright red rope bound his wrists together executingly tight.

Héctor's eyes widened nervously as he realised what Santiago's intentions were.

Héctor tried calling for help. His muffled cries seemed to go unheard throughout the somewhat empty city. 

Santiago tugged Héctors shirt off with a rather evil looking grin. "Now listen to me Amigo.. this will be much easier for you if you cooperate. In fact, if you please me well enough you might even earn a little money..", the man purred, leaning down and gently kissing Héctors bared chest.

Héctor whimpered and thrashed about, trying desperately to escape the man. Not a moment later, Santiago's hand was on his throat, holding with an iron grip that promised harm to be bestowed upon Héctor should he continue his thrashing and whimpering.

"I said to cooperate, did I not?", the man asked; picking up Héctor from the floor and flinging him over his shoulder like a bag full of potatoes and beginning to walk to a dark building. 

Héctor began to cry. Was he going to be killed before he was able to see his wife and daughter again? The last time he had visited his family, Imelda had tossed him back to the streets to fend for himself. 

"Hey, knock off the crying.", Santiago hissed. 

Héctor swallowed nervously and attempted to stop his tears, not wanting to be hurt any more by the man. Perhaps he should've just accepted the job and home offer..

Soon Santiago had entered the dark and mysterious building. Héctor was tossed from Santiago's shoulder into the darkness. He yelped in fear as he was thrown, expecting to land on hard concrete once again. Instead, he landed on something something soft, and comfortable. He looked around nervously in the darkness, trying to get his bearings.

A light was flipped on. A single lightbulb illuminated the room. He was lying on a rather small bed with two dressers on either side. He noticed a heavy lock on the door they'd entered the room from. 

Santiago looked especially intimidating in the dim lighting. What was he doing? Héctor tried to see what the man was doing. Santiago turned his back to hector and undid his tie, slipping off his suit jacket as well.

He then stalked over to the bed he'd thrown hector onto and opened one of the dresser drawers, pulling out yet more bright red rope much to Héctors dismay. 

In a flash, Santiago had tied Héctors already bound wrists to the headboard of the bed. The bound man whimpered and tugged harshly at the ropes, hoping they would break. They did not break and instead held fast, in a painful grip.

Noticing Héctors pain, Santiago grinned cruelly and unzipped his captives tattered pants, slipping them down and onto the floor before tying the scrawny struggling man's ankles to the bottom headboard. 

Héctor continued to struggle. He couldn't let this man take him. He wouldn't. He had to see Imelda and Coco. He had to apologise to Ernesto. Putting in all of his might, did nothing. The ropes continued to bite painfully into his sensitive skin as more tears began to flow from his eyes. 

Santiago bit into the inside of Héctors thigh whilst staring him in the eyes maliciously. He moved his fingers up his captives thigh, stopping at his boxers. 

Hector tried kicking at the man to no avail.

Smirking, Santiago slipped his fingers under Héctors boxers and found his lacid cock easily, taking a hold of it and running his fingers along the shaft to get his new toy to rise to the occasion. 

Héctor thrashed his head from side to side violently, the quiet crying he'd been doing earlier transforming into full blown sobbing. Oh well. At least that gag was preventing it from being too loud.

Unwillingly, Héctor soon had an erection much to the delight it Santiago.

A pounding on the the heavy door interrupted Santiago. He growled softly. Should he stay and have his fun with his prisoner and risk jail? Or should he run and escape? More pounding on the heavy door. Grumbling, Santiago went over to the door and unlocked it, looking outside. 

The door was shoved open and a strong punch to his jaw sent Santiago to the floor. "Héctor!", Ernesto cried, entering the room quickly and rushing over to his bound friend. "What are you doing here my amigo?", he asked, ungagging Héctor and beginning to carefully untie his friend.<

<"Th-that hurts..", Héctor whimpered softly. Where the tight red ropes had bound him there were dark bruises and a little blood from where the ropes had dug into his skin.

"I'm sorry Héctor. I will get you home, si? We have to take care of your wounds.", he murmured. 

Héctor sat up after being untied and covered his groin with his hands. His face was a dark shade of red. 

"How did you find me?", he asked quietly.

"I saw from the window of my practice building. I was visiting an old friend when I noticed noise outside..", Ernesto explained, handing Héctor his jacket. 

The taller of the two accepted the Jacket graciously and wrapped it around himself. "My car is waiting outside, let's go home, yes?", he asked, offering Héctor his hand.

Héctor took his hand carefully and blushed before getting off of the bed, stumbling on his feet a little and leaning against Ernesto a bit.

Héctor's blush darkened as Ernesto lead him to his car and gently helped him into the passenger seat, going around the car to sit in the drivers seat and turn the car on.

Héctor sat curled into a small ball wrapped in his friends jacket as they two idly talked about random matters, possibly to take Héctors mind off of what had about happened to him.

"I would like to get to know you better Héctor. I haven't talked to you in years my amigo.", Ernesto smiled. 

"Yes, that would be nice..", Héctor agreed. "..Thank you for saving me Ernesto..", he murmured. 

Ernesto looked over at his friend." Do not worry about it.", he smiled.