three | jungkook

one year passed of raising four kids. the one year old twins, three year old hoseok, and six year old yoongi were growing up happily.

jin had another baby, and namjoon and jin were planning on this being the last one.

they came home with the new child and yoongi didn't even wake up to see his new brother. he figured it would be just like everyone else. hoseok jumped up and ran into the main room, with the twins following behind.

the three met their brother as jin was putting him in a small crib-like thing in the playroom.

"now, boys, you aren't allowed to take him out of his crib unless eomma or appa are here. okay?" jin explained. they all nodded and surrounded the crib.

time skip.

jin and namjoon were fast asleep in their room. all the kids were hanging out in the playroom, messing with dolls and playing with plush animals and such.

"no, that barbie goes in the bed, because she's pregnant and hurting. that's the appa, he's excited." hoseok said.

yoongi just let him move the dolls wherever. he was confused because of hoseok's weird way of playing dolls. "wait, then what about this barbie? i thought she was her daughter?" yoongi questioned.

"no, she doesn't have parents. she just showed up and became a part of the family."

"you mean she's adopted?" "what's adopted?"

yoongi face palmed, then explained to hoseok what it meant. "ah..." hoseok muttered before playing again.

"'oh, bob!'" hoseok imitated the mother doll yelling to her daughter. "bob?" yoongi questioned, but the younger ignored him. he sighed. "'yes, eomma?'" yoongi replied, making a high pitched voice for the young doll.

"'i have to tell you something important.'" "'what is it?'" "you're adopted.'"

yoongi just paused and stared at the dolls. he saw hoseok staring at him, worried that he didn't want to play anymore. his lip curled up, threatening to cry.

"'o-oh, uh, waaaaaah!'" yoongi pretended that the daughter was crying.

hoseok smiled. "'i'm sorry, it's best that you know.'"

the younger dropped the dolls, giggled, and kicked his feet around. yoongi smiled at his brother. "that was fun, hyung!" hoseok cheered. "that was fun. let's put the dolls to bed, now." yoongi suggested.

while all of that was happening, jimin and taehyung were attempting to fit different shaped toys into the right shaped holes.

taehyung tossed the cylinder into the square hole.

"smart taehyung!" he yelled, clapping his hands.

word count: 417