Live G.B.D

I hear Grayson talking in his room, while I watch 13 reasons why. Wondering what he's doing I pause the show setting the controller to my side moving the pillow off my legs.

I grab my phone walking up towards his closed bedroom room leaning my ear against it to her nothing but laughter. I open the door quietly walking in the room seeing he's live on instagram.

I turn around so he don't see me, but turns in his chair. He obviously saw me through his camera.

"Babe, come here" he says. I sigh not being able to say no to him. I walk over leaning down to kiss him, but he pulls me on top of his lap. I laugh at him placing soft butterfly kisses all over my face.

"I love you so much" he says snuggling his head on my chest. I smile down at him playing his hair as I read the comments.

"Aww babe look at the comments, there flooding with positivity." He says kissing my cheek. I get up hearing gray whine as I lay on his bed behind his desk. I go through my instagram for a while until I get bored putting my phone down.

I watch gray as he puts his arms behind his head seeing his muscles flex. I watch him as he does the things that drive me crazy with out him even noticing. He slips his tongue across his bottom lips sending shivers down spine.

I bite my lip feeling myself becoming horny. I lean up a little to see if I'm in the camera view, but I'm not. I crawl off the bed slowly pushing Grayson chair back a little. He furrows his brows together as I smirk biting my lip pushing my finger to my lips telling him to be quiet.

His eyes widen and acts like nothings happening. He continues to talk to his fans as I rub my hands up and down his thighs. He moves in his seat slightly and I smirk as adrenaline rushes through me at the thought of being caught.

I pull down his sweats pooling around at his ankles seeing his bulge press against his Calvin's. I reach my hand up squeezing him softly hearing him groan lowly.

"Yea, guys I'm fine my stomach just hurts. I can't tell her cause she gets to worried" he says hinting at me. I rub my hand up and down him feeling him grow against it.

Grayson bites his lip as he try's concentrating to not make a noise. I pull down his boxers catching him in my hands before it slaps against his stomach.

I pump him slowly, watching him as he rolls his eyes, but recovers quickly. I pull him into my mouth bobbing my head at a slow but aggressive pace pumping the rest of him my hand.

"Awww" he moans closing his eyes tightly. He opens his eyes quickly and smiles weakly.

"Hey guys, I t-think I should g-get off now my hurting pretty b-bad, but I'll talk to you guys soon bye" he says ending his live.

"Your being such a bad girl princess, you look so hot on your knees for daddy." He moans. I moan against him sending vibrations down him. Grayson shivers as I lick a strip up towards his throbbing pink swollen tip. I pull him out of mouth sucking on his tip harshly.

"Fuck, Alana just like that" he moans gripping the sides of chair. I looks at his knuckles turning white from his tight grip. I go up and down teasing him with my slow pace.

Grayson pushes my head farther down his cock holding me there so a couple seconds. I gag hitting lips against his balls. He let's go and I pull up seeing a strip of saliva fall from my lips I pump him more as I catch my breath.

"What do you want me to do daddy" I ask innocently looking up at him through my full lashes. He groans looking at me with hungry eyes as I stand up rubbing his thighs.

"Ride daddy princess" he says huskly playing with the waist band off my tights. I nod in agreement feeling my wetness spread through my other sets of lips.