"Yes my Highests"

"Hey Jems, is Ray ok with you going on this mission??"

"Yeah he said it's cool, he likes the idea that I can protect him and myself and others. Why is something wrong?"

"Uh no nothing wrong it's just he looked like I don't know sad when we set off.. I don't think he was being truthful when he said that to ya Jems."

"He wouldn't lie to me and I wouldn't lie to him, are you calling a sabotage on us?"

"No! No! No never! I just think he fibbed a little about this mission, that's all."

"..."

"Jems...? You ok? Look I sorry I brought it up."

"Ace..?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Watch your back...."

"h-huh?! What's that supposed to mean??! Jems! Answer me!"

"the user your trying to reach is unavailable at this time"

"Shit..."

----------------------------------------------------------

Ace backed away from the screen with a panicked expression.

"Oh by the highest light..." Ace lifted his hands to rub his temples well where they would be for a human.

Ace was near to become petrified, he has always been fearful when it came to a threat, especially if it came from Jems.

And being on the same ship sent into space with her didnt help his fear it only made it worse.

Ace stood from his chair and paced back and forth contemplating what Jems ment when she said to watch his back.

Suddenly a set of repeating beeps in intervals of 3 came from his computer system-

---------------------------------------------------------

"Incoming Transmission from Highests" the computer based voice called.

"Shit!!" Ace called as he dashed back to the screen and tapped the answer button.

Two very tall and intemadating figures appeared on screen. One clothed in blue, the other in Orange

"Hello my Highests! Why hav-"Ace started.

"Silence!" The Highest dressed in blue claimed.

"Ace, your mission has changed." The other Highest dressed in Orange stated after.

"Then why call me personally if the tea-"Ace attempted to respond.

"This mission is for you and you alone not your team." The Orange clad Highest interrupted.

"Your to meet Dilp in the docking station and go with him to a planet called Earth." Blue explains.

"But my highests.. What about this mission?"

"Its a fake just to get rid of your team but you, you are important to us Ace.." Orange stated

"Your our special soldier."
Blue smirks and stairs through the camara at Ace.

Ace freezes and sweat drops nervously. After a moment he nods and bows his head. "Y-yes my Highests..."