Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Just a normal day

It was just a normal day at the BTS mansion. At least, as normal as a day will ever be at a house with the 6 elite members of the most dangerous gang in South Korea. BTS was the most feared gang in whole Korea and had over 200 real members, and even more people that would work for the gang, one way or another. The gang had only 1 real leader, RM. Nobody knew his real name, besides his 5 closest friends. Those 5 friends plus himself made up the elite members of BTS. RM was known for being very good at negotiating, which made him perfect as the gang leader. He also had a lot of experience with the field work (aka, going out to fight and kill) so if the elite 6 took on a job he would always go and lead the ground party. 

As the leader RM was the one to accept jobs from different places, but Jin was the one to actually keep track of payments. Jin was RM's right hand and he made sure everyone paid the amount they had promised to pay. If someone didn't pay or didn't pay enough, Jin would tell RM and RM would send someone to go get the money. Jin was also the one to plan out all the jobs the elite 6 would cover, and he drove the get away care. Even though Jin could defend himself, he wasn't a field player like RM or some of the other members. Jin would stay in the car and drive them back to the mansion, or any other save place. 

And that's also how it went today. "Namjoon-ah" Jin said to the leader who just walked by, "Do you remember that job we did for the CEO of the computer tech company?" "You mean the one were we get 2,5 million to make sure the other gangs don't try to steal their tech?" "Mhm, they only paid 1 million, saying our job was too easy to pay 2,5 million for." "Fuck, have Hoseok-hyung get all the information on them and I'll decided who's going to pay them a visit." "Will do. HOBI" Jin yelled. 

J-hope, or Hoseok was the hacker of the elite members. He was definitely one of the best hackers in South Korea, maybe even the world. J-hope would usually get all the information for a job before RM would decided who would take on the job. J-hope wasn't a field worker, RM wasn't even sure if he had killed someone before or not. RM was sure that J-Hope was the most innocent member in the elite group, he was the one to keep the others from going completely insane. If the elite did a job J-Hope would usually tag along but stay in the get away car or van. From there he could assist the ground party by being the 'eyes from the sky' by hacking into security systems. J-Hope was also always the one to make sure all alarms were switched off so the elite wouldn't have stupid alarm problems, they were too good for that. 

"What's up Jin-hyung?" Hoseok said cheerfully while walking into Jin's office. "Can you get me all the information you can find on the Jeon family and their company?" "Why?" Hoseok asked, he would never do anything without reason. "They only paid 1 million instead of the promised 2,5 million for a security job." "Does that family has a death wish or what?" Hoseok muttered, a lot less cheerfull. "Looks like it." Jin answered, also frowning a little. "I thought people had learned by now to pay us." Hoseok said. It wasn't that Hoseok didn't like being in a gang, he just didn't like the killing part of it, and when people don't pay, it means more killing. The only reason that Hoseok stayed with BTS was because it was the only save place he had ever known. "Let's just hope that sending Jimin will be enough." Jin said, trying to cheer Hoseok up a little. "Mhm, anyway, let's go get to work!" Hoseok said, cheerfully again, he really liked his job so it always made him happy. "Same here, can you send Jimin in on your way here, he needs to do his monthly STD test today." "Will do!" 

No, Jimin wasn't a slut (kind of), or the gang's personal entertainment. Jimin was also a member of the elite 6, and he was in charge of getting information out of people. Jimin was a master in seducing people, his already sexy looks helping a lot. Jimin was one of those people that could turn straight guys gay and lesbian girls straight. People would pay lots and lots of money to have sex with the guy, but the only thing they had to do was give Jimin the information he needed. Jimin actually enjoyed his job alot, seducing was fun and the sex afterwards was always good to get rid of some pent up tension. But Jimin wasn't just in the gang to collect information (even though that was his main and most important job), Jimin was also a fighter and a good shot. RM usually didn't want Jimin to fight on the front lines though, Jimin was very important to the gang and that's why Jimin would usually cover the others by shooting from the back. 

"You needed me hyung?" Jimin asked while walking into Jin's office. Jimin would always act super casual around the others, like he didn't had sex with half the city. "You need to take your test again, Jimin-ah." "But Hyunggggg, I wore protection every time!" Jimin whined, STD tests definitely weren't his favourites. "And you will still take your test, you know that RM wants you to stay safe, and safe also means healthy." "Yeah yeah..." Jimin said while taking the test from Jin and walking towards the bathroom. "Oh, and Jimin" Jin said just before Jimin was out of sight, "We might have a job for you and V again soon, someone forgot to pay." "'k!" 

V, or Taehyung for friends was also a member of the elite 6. He was the poison and drugs master, and Jimin's bodyguard. Becaue Jimin had one of the most dangerous jobs out there, RM never let him going alone and after a while and apointed V as Jimin's bodyguard for information missions. V would make sure Jimin wasn't the one being played while Jimin did his job. V would also make sure the people Jimin slept with either forgot they had done that or died, making Jimin's job a lot easier. V was also a good shot and fighter, meaning he was usually on the frontline in fights. 

"HYUNG, NAMJOON" Hoseok yelled from his little office full with computers and otherwise tech devices. "What is it Hoseok." Namjoon asked annoyed, he had been in the middle of some annoyingly hard negotiations and Hoseok calling him made him even more annoyed. Jin also came walking into the office. "I thought you would want to see this." Hoseok said, showing the other 2 what's on the screan. "This is not a job for Jimin and V, I think we should send Suga." 

Suga was the last member of the elite 6, and simply said, the crazy one. Nobody, not even RM knew his real name, but everyone knew who he was. For the gang Suga was an assassin, and he had never failed his job before. Suga was a extraordinary good sniper and would kill his targets without leaving a trace. But that wasn't what made Suga dangerous. Suga was a killer, he actually enjoyed torturing and killing people. Suga was also an arsonist, he claimed that fire was the only thing that could calm him down (something RM 100% believed, since he had seen it with his own eyes.)  Even though Suga was a sniper, he perfered to kill with a knife. But the most dangerous about Suga was his mental health, Suga had multiple mental issues which made him very unpredictable. Suga would always mark his targets or victims with the letter 'S' somewhere and this OCD like behaviour almost got him caught multiple times. But Suga wasn't only dangerous for his enemies, he would also sometimes attack his friends out of nothing. He would always be ashamed after. All the members of the elite had an 's' somewhere on their body, marking them as victims, and at the time that they got the 's', they really were a victim. Even though Suga's behaviour had improved and he wouldn't attack his friends as often anymore, it still happened sometimes. Suga would listen to nobody but RM, RM was the only one Suga fully trusted. 

Namjoon looked at the screen and understood why they couldn't send Jimin. 'CEO Jeon' Actually consisted out of 2 people, who made decisions together. The CEO's where brothers and lived togther with their families in one big house. The complete Jeon family (meaning both families together) consisted out of 2 adult mans, both former soldiers, 2 adult womans, and 7 children. From the children there were another 3 that could be considered a threat. The oldest son was trained in martial arts and had experience with fire arms, the oldest daughter did archery as a hoby and the second oldest son was also trained in martial arts. "We can't send Suga alone right now, he's not stable enough." "What do you mean, not stable enough?" Hoseok asked, he tried very hard not to sound scared. "Look at the date and you'll understand." Namjoon answered. Namjoon was weighing off the options, they couldn't send other groups within the gang because they would get caught by the police. When it came to CEO's and stuff, it was always one of multiple members from the elite that had to go. Namjoon couldn't send Suga alone either and he was pretty sure that right now nobody wanted to go with Suga. And besides that, sending someone with Suga right now was too much of a risk, they didn't want one of their own killing one of their own. Namjoon realised there was only one option left. "Jin, call a meeting, we are going to have to go with the 6 of us." Namjoon said while frowning, nothing had gone like he wanted to today. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: The first chapter! I'll try to update this story as much as possible but this story needs a lot more thought than my other one so I might not update as often.
- Patronus_Cat