Chapter 22(W/smut)

This chapter contains small SMUT. At the beginning and end of SMUT look for ***.

As Tom and I were walking Sevvy and Dray came in, though we didn't notice. I didn't realize they were there until Sevvy and Dray came up behind me kissing both sides of my neck making me moan with pleasure. I slowly began closing my eyes as I hear Tom growl in both frustration and lack of contact while watching this. Opening my eyes, I looked up and met Tom's glance seeing the need in his eyes. Whimpering a yes, being unable to speak whole words only moans and whimpers. Tom comes up taking my face in his hands. Leaning my head forward we closed the gap between us. Our heated makeout session turned into something more. As things progressed Tom began lifting my shirt. He pulled back, Sev and Dray stopping a moment to see my decision. Looking into Tom's eyes seeing the lust and love asking me if I wanted to continue. I nod. Tom and Sev switch places and during the quick break Tom lifted my shirt off. ***Seeing the scars left from my uncle and cousin. Tom and Dray began kissing and licking each and every scar that had been left there.

Sev continued kissing and licking my bottom lip. I gave his access and didn't fight for dominance as I knew where my position was in this relationship. Working to undo Sev's robes, I forced my fingers to work faster, finally reaching the last button I pushed Sev robes off him careful not to leave contact. As Sev deepened the kiss, so did Tom. Tom began sucking on my skin harder making sure to leave marks as he unbuttoned his own shirt. Dray doing the same as Tom. As soon as Tom and Dray's shirts were off Dray and Sev switched spots. Though, Tom and Sev began a heated make-out session behind us. Dray rushed to remove my pants, taking my boxers with them leaving me bare in front of him. As I went to remove Dray of the rest of his clothes I was cut off by myself moaning. I hadn't realized that Tom and Sev had broken apart, nor did I realize when Tom crouched down taking my throbbing member in his mouth. Dray broke away from the kiss, making me whimper with loss of contact before loudly moaning again. Behind me, Dray and Sev removed the rest of their clothing; rubbing their needy members. Whimpering again I looked at them with need. Sev went and sat on the bed laying himself against the headboard.

Before Dray could move, however, Tom lifted me up, removing himself from my member to lay me gently on the bed in between Sev's legs. Tom shifted allowing Dray to take on my member. Looking up at Sev we began kissing again. Sev asked for entrance into my mouth to which I denied until Tom took on of my nipples in his mouth making me moan, giving Sev the entrance he needed. Tom turned my slightly giving him entrance to my hole. Magically lubing my hole he penetrated it with a finger before stopping to allow me to adjust. Whimpering while bucking my hips down to get more he began thrusting into me slowly gaining more speed me for adding a second and third finger. Just as fast as he started he removed his fingers lining his member to my hole before thrusting in slowly, stopping again to allow me to adjust to his size.

Pushing down with need he gripped my hips and pulled back before slamming back in. This went on for a while before Sev and I stopped kissing allowing me to roll a little facing the ceiling. Sev began massaging my shoulders. Dray pulled up of my member and walked around to where Tom was. Dray moved him member to meet Tom before thrusting in with Tom. I cried out at the sudden size. Sev began whispering, "Shhh love. It will get better soon, I promise.". Soon after he said this pain began pleasure.

Dray and Tom's member rubbing together in my tight hole made them come in me allowing my release as well. After a few minutes, I felt the need for Sev to be in me as well. Looking up to meet his gaze I asked with my eyes. Nodding he moved down with Tom and Dray. Making room for him, he thrust in as well, placing a hand on my stomach rubbing it slightly, "Shhh love. Hey, it will be gone so-" Tom said before being cut off by my scream of pleasure as they hit my prostate. Soon after we all came again. They slowly moved out before collapsing around me, with me in the middle in a protective state.***