~ Do i like him? ~

LisaPOV:

I'm so thankful to the girls and BTS for last time it was a super beautiful birthday.

But I find a present on the table but no name on it, it is a hair accessorie in star from and plus it's yellow, who give it to me it so cute

I really like star and yellow and together it perfect.

I think it's Jungkook because the other writer them name only suga but he is the only person who will give you his picture as a gift.

Yeah totally suga oppa.

I should thank Jungkook later.

In the classroom:

Rosé: please Lisa just for this time.

Me: okey, okey I will do all the paper work along just go , go ...

Rosé: thanks you're the best bestie ever.

Me: it is okey, I know how much you like jimin and it's your first date so you should have fun together.

Rosé hug me than go.

.
.
.

So now it is 8 PM and I'm here doing all the class paper work alone.

well I'm not the class president, it's that stupid taehyung, but he run away of the paper work again.

I'm going to kill the next time I see him.

Why the hell I'm his assistant.

Not me only but Rosé too but sadly she have a date with jimin today so here I'm at school until very late at night.

Rosé POV:

Me: please Lisa just for this time.

Lisa :okey, okey I do will all the paper work along just go ,go ...

Me: thanks you're the best bestie ever.

Lisa: it's okey, I know how much you like jimin and it's your first date so you should have fun together.

I hug her then go...

Me and jimin start dating, he ask me on date in the dance studio when we were working at our show.

The teacher put us in group of two
me and jimin oppa.
Lisa and bambam.
Jhope oppa and Jungkook.

I wait so long for him to do that but now we are together.

I go out of the school with Jimin holding hands, but Suddenly my eyes catch a stranger guy he looks scary but why is he infront of our school looking at every girl who's getting out .

I wish he will go, I mean Lisa is going home along because all the girls go home already.

.
.
.

(A/N: by the way those 3 point are time pass, it means escape that time, sorry I'm not good at explanation)

Jimin: rosè ! Rosé....ROSÉ.

I was completely out thing about Lisa and that guy.... That I forgot about jimin .

Me: oh yeah..

Jimin: earth is calling, you been starting at your food for 10 min what are you think about?

Me: oppa, I see a guy early infront of the school, he was scary and Lisa is alone now, I mean I'm scared if something will happen to her.