0

7th Grade. . .

Craig and Tweek had been 'dating' since fourth grade. They had kept up the act for three years, pretending to be hopelessly in love. But it was all just that. Pretending.

One day, they got tired of keeping up the act. It was exhausting. Neither could ever explore other relationships or do anything without being watched by the yaoi girls. You would think that it would let up as the years went by, but it didn't.

They decided to tell everyone that their relationship was fake. That the hand holding, the pet names, the kisses, it was all fake. Of course, this resulted in tears being shed due to the fact that they had all believed that they had been together for so long.

However, Tweek hadn't realized exactly what breaking up would mean. After the break up, Craig decided that he didn't want to hang out with Tweek any more, and that they should cut off their friendship.

Tweek hadn't expected it, and immediately began to feel sadness fill his chest. I mean, how could it not? He had always hung out with Craig and his gang, and if Craig didn't want to be friends, that would mean he wouldn't be able to hang out with anyone in the group anymore. And that, meant he was alone. Again. Just like before he started hanging out with them.

He sat alone everyday and it was rare that someone talked to him, but he adjusted. Every once in a while, Butters or Clyde or Token would sit next to him, but it slowly turned into Butters and Token visiting him every once in a while, to only Token visiting once a month or two.

He grew to be okay with the quiet, the loneliness. It stopped bothering him as much. He was okay with not having someone to always hang out with, or ever really at all. Sure, he missed it, but he would be okay without.

8th Grade. . .

As eighth grade hit, Tweek had earned the reputation of being the loner. He didn't ever even really try to hang out with people anymore, seeing as most people found him a weird twitchy freak.

The year went on pretty normally, occasionally someone would bother him by commenting on his twitch or outbursts in a rude way, but it wasn't too often that it happened. It wasn't like bullying where it was constant, just every once in a while.

One day, however, he sat alone like usual in the cafeteria. Suddenly, the bench seemed to sink down as two people sat on both sides of him. Tweek expected to look up and see Cartman, or Craig, or someone else that would taunt him from time to time. He was surprised when he however saw Christophe and Damien. The loners and 'badasses' Of the school. No one fucked with them, for obvious reasons. Damien was the son of Satan, and Christophe killed people for a job.

He was surprised when they began to talk to him, not threatening him or making fun of him. They spoke to him like a normal person, like he was their friend.

After that day, the three became inseparable. Always hanging out, and spending their time together.

Christophe and Damien had helped him off of his coffee addiction, seeing as they knew it was bad for him. Damien knew that there was meth in the coffee that Tweek's parents sold, as did Christophe, but Tweek didn't know. And neither did anyone else. They chose to keep quiet about it, not telling Tweek or anyone. They simply made sure that Tweek stopped drinking it.

It was a rocky road, him getting off of his addiction and all. They had chose to do this over the summer, allowing them to help him full time. By the time ninth grade started and summer ended, Tweek was off of the coffee completely. His stutter was close to gone, only coming out when he was nervous. And his twitch, mostly gone as well. Things were looking up for the blonde haired individual.

9th Grade. . .

Ninth grade rolled around and things were still looking up for Tweek and such, spending time with his two amazing friends. He was happy, but of course, with ninth grade came a lot of changes. I mean, they were in high school now! How could things not change?

Most elementary school and middle school cliques stayed the same surprisingly, but some things changed obviously.

In middle school, Wendy and Stan had broken up for the final time, alone with Token and Nichole and Heidi and Cartman. Just like Tweek and Craig had broken up.

Heidi and Wendy had broken off from the girl's group after Wendy decided to come out as gender fluid and bisexual, along with Heidi coming out as bisexual too.

Craig's group had mostly stayed the same, spare for Kevin joining their group when Clyde decided to become his friend, and Jimmy leaving the group completely to hang out mostly with Timmy and the other 'Special Ed' kids.

The 'Main' group had stayed mostly the same as well, except for the fact that Stan, Kyle, and Kenny had all agreed to kick Cartman out of the group, and replaced him with Butters permanently.

However, as ninth grade went on, Tweek, Christophe, and Damien, found their group starting to expand a bit. By a bit, they meant a bit. One person to be exact. That person, happened to be None other than Kenny McCormick.

They took a while to get use to Kenny, especially how perverted he was at times, but they got use it. Slowly. He quickly became one of them, blending in perfectly. It was as if he had never not been their friend.

And that, was how the 'Misfits' came to be.
Just a bunch of fucked up children looking for other people like them. For other people who were just as fucked Up and desperate for others just like them.
————————————————————————

Word Count: 1000

AN:
Hey guys! It's ya boi. So, his is the beginning of the story, like a back story of everything, so mostly like an information page. The real story will start next chapter which should be posted in the next few days as well. Maybe if I'm motivated enough, tomorrow.