2

Tweek looked at him, his warm and slightly startled eyes looking down at his cold, harsh ones. See, Craig wasn't an asshole all the time. Just to Tweek. Usually his blue eyes looked kind and sweet, like a blue raspberry candy. Stoic, sure, but not harsh and cruel.

What made him hate Tweek so much was something honestly he probably didn't even know. Tweek was clueless to what he had done, spare for them breaking up. Was it to keep his reputation? To assure people there was never any love there? That he wasn't gay? Or maybe, it was because he found the lanky blonde annoying.

"Oh fuck off Craig. Don't make me have to lean down to punch your bitch ass." Kenny finally spoke up. You see, Kenny never stopped growing. Tweek had a whole conspiracy that he was actually a tree and that's why he ended up so fucking tall. This kid was literally leaning towards the 7 foot line while poor Craig never got past 5 foot 6 inches. Tweek honestly had to look down too since he had luckily hit his growth spurt. He actually managed to get to the six foot line!

Craig was just really fucking short compared to the two.

Craig rolled his eyes and glared up to Kenny. "You may have to lean down but I can punch you in the dick pretty easy." Craig sneered, his voice filled with venom. Who knows why honestly.

Suddenly however Kenny began to snicker, which turned into full blown laughter soon. "Oh god, I'm sorry but you're so fucking short Tucker!" He laughed loudly, shaking his head as he literally slapped his knee.

Craig on the other hand was pissed, clenching his fists as he rolled his eyes. "Oh shut it asshole." He suddenly stormed off, his short legs going as fast as they could.

Kenny laughed some more, remarking how he looked like a toddler, looking for his mother. This comment caused even Tweek to start to laugh.

He didn't really fear Craig honestly, he stopped when he got taller than him. Looking down at someone really changes your perceptive. Also, he knew Craig was nice to others and wasn't a bully by any means. He just didn't like Tweek and didn't really like his group either just by association. Tweek understood, seeing as he didn't like Clyde even though there was nothing wrong with him. He just bothered him, with his personality. There was nothing specific, just him in general.

Tweek gently nudged Kenny since he was currently bent over and holding his knees as he tried to catch his breath. One thing that wasn't hard to learn about Kenny was that he loved to laugh. He had no problem laughing at things. He didn't fake laugh, but he didn't hold anything back. Why though, Tweek didn't know. Nobody did.

Kenny soon regained his composure and stood tall to breathe better, smiling widely at Tweek. "We should probably head to class before we're late. I don't want detention." He smiled happily at him and chuckled. He began to walk, not giving Tweek a chance to respond even if he wanted to. Tweek just followed after him, chuckling a bit. He loved how happy the other blonde was.

As they walked, they saw Christophe in the distance and waved him over. The three had this next class together and Kenny wanted to all walk together and Tweek was perfectly okay with doing that. Christophe walked over, smiling tiredly. He always had bags under his eyes from his insomnia that kept him up a majority of the night.

"Did we have homework for this class last week?" He asked, having not paid attention and was now worried that his grade would slip. While most people thought of him to just be a rebel, he honestly had good grades. He wasn't a slacker by any means, and usually always paid attention. He had missed a few days last week from being sick with a high fever and the one day he did show up felt like a dream. He remembered nothing from it.

"Yeah, but I did it for you." Tweek assured, knowing his friend had genuinely been really sick. Also, maybe this would help make up for the dozen homework's he had forgotten and had done for him by Christophe.

The brunette sighed in pure relief, smiling tiredly at the blonde. "Thank you so much, Tweek." He thanked, his accent punching though his voice even more with how tired he was. He took the papers from the thin boy's hands and walked into the classroom first.

The three sat down near each other, Christophe and Tweek sitting together at one desk and Kenny sitting at a desk beside Tweek next to Penny.

Penny Arlington was mainly known for being with the school comedian, Jimmy Vulmer. She wasn't on anyone's bad side spare for Cartman, but wasn't everybody. She mainly hung out with people like Red, Annie, Theresa, Mila, and Nelly. She seemed fine, but Tweek never talked to her.

She was pretty though, not drop dead gorgeous, but pretty. She had short ginger red hair and light blue eyes. She had very pale skin, almost like paper, and she was pretty average height for a female.

Kenny smiled at her, to which she just smiled back before going back to talking to Theresa and Nelly who were also in the class. It was similar seating for them which explains why Kenny was sitting next to her.

But as quick as he smiled at her, he went back to ignoring her, looking at Tweek. "You know, I think I'm going to be a pimp one day just so that I can look back and say 'I was a pimp' and tell my kids about it when they're old enough." He said randomly, being oddly serious.

Christophe was the first to respond though. "Why the hell would you do that? You do realize your kids won't be proud right? And you'll probably have a shit ton of STDs." He said, sounding disgusted.

"No, no, no. I wouldn't sleep with any of them, I'd just manage them. I'm not a whore, just a business man." Kenny was quick to protest. He flirted sure, but he was still a virgin. It was actually a fact most people refused to believe, but it was true.

Christophe nodded slowly and thought for a long moment. "They do make good money, but even then, I do not see you having children," he admitted to Kenny with a soft, tired, chuckle. "But, you do you," he smiled.

Tweek agreed with Christophe. He simply didn't see Kenny having kids. The conversation ended at that however as the teacher came in, starting by collecting the homework.

She put it all on her desk, beginning with the lesson. The class was oddly peaceful, mainly because none of the loud kids were in there. It was entirely just kids who wanted to either finish high school to go to college, or finish high school to go live out the dream of sex, drugs and rock and roll. They were chill though either way.

The class seemed to be over as quickly as it had started, everyone leaving quickly. Tweek got up and waved both of his friends goodbye, having the next class with just Damien. "I'll see you both at lunch, yeah?" he smiled before leaving, knowing he would. He no longer worried about his friends forgetting about him, or leaving him behind. He knew they cared about him just as much, or close to as much, as he cared about them.

He loved them all, and he no longer had to worry if they loved him back.

----------
i have not updated in so long i'm so sorry but here ya go-. it's short, i know, but i wanted to get it out for you guys! (: <3 i hope you enjoy, and i'll be trying to be more attentive to updating with this whole corona thing.