Pax Penguina

*Bailee's Pov*
I woke up to something come up my throat and I went to the bathroom and threw up.
"Bailee? You okay in there?" I heard Dad asked through the door.
"I'm okay" I called back and leaned against the toilet.
"Oh god" I said and my phone rang.
I got up and grabbed my phone to see Bruce's name flash on my phone.
Phone👇🏻

I flipped it up and put it on speaker

"Hey Bruce" I said and brushed my teeth.
"Hey. How are you?" He asked.
"Um good. Good. Heard from Alfred you went out last night and beat bad guys" I said and put my toothbrush away and grabbed my phone and walked to my closet.
"Yeah. They have this licenses from somewhere" he said and I hummed.
"Yeah and I almost burned my phone last night" I said.
"What did it do to you?" He asked.
"A text from an asshole at my school" I said and grabbed my jeans and undergarments and put my underwear on.
"What did he want?" He asked.
"Oh you know the usual. Asked me out and I told him I had a boyfriend" I said and put my bra on and then my jeans.
"Good" he said and I smiled and bit my lip.
"Yeah. Hey I'm going to come over later" I said.
"Okay. I'll see you later. Bye"
He said and I took him off speaker.
"Bye" I whispered and hung up.
I grabbed a grey shirt and put it on then my leather jacket. I went to my bathroom and locked the door.
"Bailee I'm off to work!" Dad yelled through the door.
"Okay! Love you!" I yelled back and the door closed.
I opened my cabinet door and saw the pregnancy test box. I know. I missed my period and it freaked me out. I have no one to go to. No one. My mom is dead and my dad will freak. Oh the pregnancy test is from my dads bathroom because it was my moms long time ago. I took the box and opened it and took the test. I waited 5 minutes and then looked at it. I froze. It was positive and the baby is Bruce's. I slid down my door and wrapped my arms around my legs with tears streaming down my cheeks. I heard the door open and someone knocked on my bathroom door.
"Bailee. You've been in there for awhile. I've tried to call you but you didn't answer. It's worrying me because it's been 2 hours when the last time you called me" it was Bruce and I froze again.
I got up from the floor and burned the pregnancy test box and hid the pregnancy test in a drawer and washed my face.
"Lee?" Bruce asked and I looked in the mirror.
I straightened my jacket and unlocked the door. I hesitantly opened it to see Bruce standing in front of the door.
"You okay?" He asked coming to me and holding my arms.
"Yeah. I'm fine" I lied and he looked at me.
"Bailee. What's wrong?" He asked me. 
"What? Nothing. I-I'm fine" I said still lying my ass off.
"Bailee. Please tell me. I know something is wrong" he said and I couldn't.
He saw and took me to my bed.
"Bailee what's wrong? Tell me please?" He asked and I looked at him with tears forming in my eyes.
"I'm sorry" I whispered.
"What for?" He asked getting worried.
I got up and went to the bathroom and opened the drawer and grabbed the pregnancy test. I turned to Bruce and handed it to him and he started at it.
"I'm pregnant, Bruce" I whispered to him and he looked at me.
"I-I'm happy that we are parents but with everything going on and the crimes going up in the city. I-I think it's best to protect you and the baby for you staying away from me for a few months Lee" he said which made my heart break.
"Bruce please" I pleaded.
"We have to Lee. It's best if we do but just remember that I love you" he said and tears were streaming down my face.
"I-I love you too" I whispered and he lifted my chin and gave me a soft kissed me.

He left and I sat on my bed and cried.
Later that night...
*Third Person Pov*
Jim walks into the house to hear it quiet.
"Bailee" he called out and walked to her room.
He opened the door to see her sleeping in bed but with red eyes and tears stained her cheeks. He saw her bathroom light on and he walked over to it. Before he turned the lights off he saw the pregnancy test on the counter. He sighed and picked it up to see it positive. He took it and then walked to Bailee's bed and kissed her head.
"I'll be there for you" he whispered talking about the pregnancy and he turned the bathroom light off and then her bedroom light and closed the door.