The Fear Reaper

*Bailee's Pov*
"Hey you wanted to see me?" Selina asked coming through my window.
"Um yeah. I need you to come with me to the hospital" I said to her.
"Why?" She asked.
"I found out I was pregnant and I need someone to come with me to my appointment. Bruce left me for a few months and I just want to see how far I am. Since you are my best friend will you please come with me" I pleaded.
"Yeah. That's what best friends are for" she said and I smiled.
"I'll meet you outside by my car" I said and she nodded.
She left and I grabbed my coat and bag and left to get my water.
"Bailee" Dad said and I looked at him.
"I heard you last night" I said.
"I will help you through this" he said and I nodded.
I hugged him and he hugged back. I pulled apart from him and grabbed my keys.
"I'm going out. Bye" I said and he nodded.
I left and saw Selina leaning against my car.
"Ready?" I asked and she nodded.
We got in and I drove to the hospital. I made sure I had the money to pay for the appointment and once we made it I met with my childhood doctor, Dr. Wilson (female).
"Bailee ready for your appointment?" She asked and I nodded.
"This is Selina. My best friend" I said and Selina looked at her.
"Hi" she said and Dr. Wilson nodded.
She took us to a room and I laid down. Selina stood off to the side and Dr. Wilson got this gel like stuff out.
"This is going to be cold" she said and I nodded.
She put it on and it was cold but I didn't do anything. She grabbed the sonogram handle and set it on my stomach. I heard a heart beat and I looked at the screen to see a tiny but big dot.

"To confirm your about 7 weeks long" Dr

"To confirm your about 7 weeks long" Dr. Wilson said and I smiled.
"It's like a blimp" I said and Dr. Wilson smiled.
"My little blimp" I whispered and I was given a picture.
"Can I have another? It's for my dad" I said and she nodded.
She gave me another one and whipped my stomach.
"Thank you Dr. Wilson" I said and she nodded.
"You're welcome Bailee and no need to pay. It's the first appointment for you and I don't want you to stress about it" she said and I nodded.
Selina and I left.
"Sooo. You gonna give that other picture to Bruce?" She asked me.
"He told me to stay way from him for a few months. I was hoping you could do something for me for me to give it to him" I said and she nodded.
I opened the glove compartment and took out the sticky notes and pen and wrote down 'The first ultrasound for baby. Thought you might want it'. I gave it to her and she smiled at me.
"I'll sneakily deliver it to him" she said and I nodded.
"I'll see you later" I said.
"Bye" she said and left with the picture.
I got in my car and drove home. Once I did I got out and walked inside and up to the apartment. I heard footsteps and I turned around to see no one. I opened the door to the apartment and locked the door. I got my phone and dialed my dads phone number.
"Bailee?" He asked.
"I think someone is following me. I heard footsteps behind me but no one was there so I locked the front door" I said and when I did the front door broke and I ran to my room and locked to door going to my closet.
"Bailee?" Dad asked worriedly.
"Someone's in the house. Dad I'm scared" I whispered.
"Just stay in your closet. I'll be there soon" he said.
"Okay" I whispered and he hung up.
*Third Person Pov*
"Harvey! Someone is breaking into my home" Jim said going to Harvey.
"It's not our problem. It's probably one of Penguin's men" Harvey said.
"Yeah but Bailee is at home" Jim responded making Harvey froze.
"Oh shit" Harvey said and Jim nodded.
"Come on. It's just us" he said and Jim nodded.
*Bailee's Pov*
I heard my door break and I put my hand on my mouth. I looked through the door blinds to see someone I don't recognize. Next thing I knew the closet door opened and I blacked out. I woke up to be tied to a chair and a cloth in my mouth.
"Ah Penguin would love this. Jim Gordon's daughter" one of the guys said and a big guy barged through the door.
"You kidnapped Jim Gordon's daughter. Penguin is going to be pissed" he boomed and I felt tears in my eyes.
The big guy saw me and came to me.
"Stop your crying girl" he said and slapped me and I couldn't do anything.
He took the cloth out of my mouth.
"My father will find you" I said and that earned another slap.
"Shut up, bitch" the guy hissed and I breathed heavily.
*Bruce's Pov*
I stared at the ultrasound with the sticky note on it and put it in my wallet.
"Master Bruce. Detective Gordon and Captain Bullock are here. It's important" Alfred said and Detective Gordon and Captain Bullock came in.
"Bruce it's Bailee. She's been kidnapped by Penguin's men. She needs your help" Detective Gordon said and I looked at Alfred.
"Save her" he said and I nodded.
"Lead the way" I said and Detective Gordon nodded.
I left with them with Alfred following and I looked on my phone to follow Bailee's phone location.
"Found where she's at. She's at an abandoned warehouse" I said and Detective Gordon and Captain Bullock nodded.
*Bailee's Pov*
I was laying on the ground after getting kicked twice in the stomach.
"Please stop. I'm-" I cried out but was cut off.
"Shut up!" The guy hissed and I was kicked again and I laid there.
"GCPD! Put your hands up!" I heard Harvey yelled and I blacked out.
*Third Person Pov*
Other cops came and Jim looked at Harvey.
"I told them and they followed" he said and Jim nodded.
He saw Bruce run to Bailee.
"Bailee? Hey Bailee wake up" Bruce said and he felt for a pulse and there was one.
GCPD arrested the two men and an ambulance came and took Bailee.
"Anyone riding with her?" A paramedic asked and Jim looked at Bruce then the paramedic.
"Bruce go with her to make sure she's okay" Jim said and Bruce nodded.
"Let him go. Trust me she needs him" Jim said and the paramedic nodded.
Once they arrived at the hospital Bruce spoke.
"Please be careful. She's pregnant" he said and a nurse nodded.
"Mr. Wayne we need you to stay here" Dr. Wilson said and he nodded.
"Will she be okay?" He asked.
"I've known Bailee a long time. She and the baby will be fine. I promise" she said and Bruce nodded.
Later that day...
Bruce was pacing back and forth in Bailee's room as she was still asleep. When Bruce heard that both the baby and Bailee were okay he was relieved.
*Bailee's Pov*
I woke up to beeping and I saw a heart monitor on my finger and nasal cannula in my nose. I sat up and took the stuff off and I saw Bruce walk towards me.
(50 Shades Freed hospital scene I'm doing so yeah. It's gonna be word for word. Well not really).
"Bailee. Hey, how you feeling?" Bruce asked and sat on my bed.