Red Stains

Warning: there will be suicidal thoughts, cutting, acting, blood and sakura bashing read at your own risk!!! You've been warned!!

Naruto POV
It's been 16 long years since that day and the village hasn't change at all. I manage to bring sasuke back to the village and guess what not one single thank you or praise.

Sakura-chan has changed but not in a good way, she's more aggressive around me and always using me as her punching bag. Shikamaru and the others have tried to stop sakura-chan from punching me but I told them to stop cause it's no point in helping me I guess I'll never be acknowledged as a shinobi let alone a person or even a living being 'that's not true kid' Kurama said in my mind.

I closed my eyes and went to my mindscape and looked at kurama " it is kurama they'll never acknowledge me as their own because I'm a nobody!" I said looking down, I heard kurama sigh and growl

"And so your still naruto namikaze uzumaki! Son of the 4th hokage and the red death yes they seal me inside you but they didn't have much of a choice, you shown me passion and that not all people are bad you have your friends naruto....your the first friend I've had in years and none of my other hosts weren't so friendly as you are so I'm glad that your my host!" Kurama said getting anger and annoyed by the second, I sighed and laid down.

"I know kurama but it's hard ya know, Ive been hated, feared and disgusted because I have you in me and they see you instead of seeing me! I hate it why can't they understand the pain I'm going through!!!" I yelled, I felt my eyes water up and I started to cry.

"Kid it was never your fault and never will be, your strong and strong willed and a bit of an idiot but you never give up and you help out people those in need" kurama said resting his head on his arms.

"Your right Kurama but...." I said and looked at the window, I sighed and did a summoning jutsu and summon Kurama in a small Fox form. He jumped onto my bed and laid on my chest, I sighed and started patting him.

"Hey Kurama when will this end like when will this hell end?" I asked him, Kurama sighed and looked at me.

"I don't know kit I don't know let's hope it'll end soon" Kurama said and I nodded before I heard banging on my door.

"Naruto!! Get up!!!" Sakura said making me groan in annoyance, I got up and got changed into my usual outfit and tied my headband on and walked to the door putting on my fake smile and mask. I opened the door "hey Sakura-chan what's up" I said fake smiling.

"Kakashi-sensei wants us at training grounds for a meeting and don't keep me and sasuke-kun waiting" She says coldly and walked away. I mentally imagined myself ripping her head off and beating the crap out of her and teme.

I sighed and shunshined (I think that's it tell me if I'm wrong) to the training ground. where i saw sasuke leaning against one of the posts where i was tied up when we were genin but thats in the past now "hey dobe" sasuke said looking at me.

"what's up teme" i said putting on my mask and smiled cheerfully at him, making him roll his eyes at me and sighed "the usual kakashi-sensei is late, sakura is being annoying and clinging and you keep asking her out" sasuke said but i sighed in annoyance as he looked at me in shock.

"what?" i said confused

"your annoyed?" sasuke said raising a brow at me

"yes i stopped asking sakura out a few months after you left cause i know she'll never love me so whats the point in chasing someone that will never love you back" i said crossing my arms and leaned against another post while looking at the ground. i heard chuckling and saw sasuke smirking while chuckling a bit.