124.

liampayne, niallhoran, and 1,926,824 others like this post

harrystyles: My dearest soulmate,
How do I even begin? You've been my other half for an eternity, even before I knew you. I might not have known who you were, but I loved you still.
When I met you for the first time, there were no butterflies or tingly feelings. I'd known of you for thousands of lifetimes, just not your name.
We locked eyes and I recognized the feeling: home. Meeting you was almost like déjà vu. I felt safe in your soul.
It's been a year, and absolutely nothing has changed. I loved you then, and I love you still.
I like to think I'm fairly decent at expressing feelings through words, since that is quite literally my career, but I can't even begin to describe how much love I feel for you.
As you breathe softly beside me, asleep at 2:43 a.m., I find myself falling more and more in this deep love every second.
I love my job. I get to perform my own songs in front of thousands of people and they sing their hearts out with me and I cherish every moment of it. But my fate in this life was never to become the world's most famous singer or best performer.
My destiny was to love you, Louis.
I found you in this scary, chaotic world...and I'm no longer afraid.
You are everything good and pure in this world, my love.
I will never let anyone hurt you. I promise to protect you from any and all harm that may come our way.
Never change, sweetheart.
Thank you for making me the luckiest man in the universe.
Happy 1 year. xxx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*comments are disabled*