•Character Q & A•

Author: Hello everyone, and thank you for joining me today for a little Q & A.

Niall: Where's the food?

A: Not yet, Niall...now first question-

Louis: it's for me right? I'm kind of a big deal. ;)

Harry: Hush, love. Let her talk.

A: Thank you, Harry. Now-

Harry: Besides, everyone knows I'm the star of the show.

Louis: Excuse m-

Anne: Children! I'm not trying to be here for 10 years. Please, continue.

A: Thank you very much, Anne. The first question is actually for Camila from Larry4realllllllllll

Camila: Fine. Whatever.

A: Why did you cheat on Louis?

Camila: I didn't mean to. It was never my plan to break his heart, but what can I say? The men love me. *looks at Louis* straight men.

Louis: I oughta-

Harry: Shhh *holds Lou back* Next question?

A: This one is for Anne from lljustabookwormll . How does it feel to have a son as a legend and knowing he's married one?

Harry: *smirks*

Anne: I'm extremely proud of how far Harry has come, not just in his career, but as a person. If you'd told me a couple years ago my son was going to be as confident and happy as he is right now, I wouldn't have believed you for a second. Louis has truly brought out the best in him.

A: Awww. Next question is for Louis-

Louis: *smirks*

A: From lljustabookwormll
How are you doing?

Louis: Much better. I've recently finished my prescribed therapy twice a week. The doctors said the best thing for me to do now is anything that makes me happy. *looks at Harry and grabs his hand* I'm always happy with Hazz. :)

Harry: *blushes* I love you so much.

A: You two are the cutest. Next question comes from Dramione_Delena
Harry, when did you realize you were in love with Louis?

Harry: From the moment I met him on set, I knew he was special. I think I realized I loved him when I was leaving for tour and noticed how badly I would miss him. I gave him a promise ring before I left and promised him forever.

Everyone: Awwwww

Harry: *blushing* oh, stoopppp.

A: Goals. Anyway, the next question is to Gemma from Fangirling_Fantasies
How did you find out about Harry and Louis?

Gemma: Well, I didn't have to wait long with this big mouth *nodding to Harry, who chuckles* He called me the day they met, that evening, and he was like, "I just met the most perfect human in the world."

Louis: Did you really say that? *looks at Harry*

Harry: *nods* I told her the truth, too.

Louis: *gushes* I married the best.

A: My heart is going to burst. Ugh. Adorable. The next question is to Liam, Larry4realllllllllll asks: How did you feel when Harry asked you to be his best man?

Liam: I was honored. Ya know, Harry and I have been good friends for a while now and hopefully he'll do me the same when I find the perfect someone for me.

Harry: *rests a hand on Liam's shoulder* I'd be happy to.

A: Cute! So, we're almost done here, I promise-

Selena: Thank God.

Louis: *whips around to face her* Hey! I don't hear anyone asking for your opinion.

Selena: *rolls her eyes*

A: This question comes from druxnkslarry and it's for both Harry and Louis: What is your favorite thing about each other?

Louis: Haz has got the biggest heart of anyone I've ever met in my entire life. He'll help anyone in any way that he can. I think that's my favorite thing about him.

A: And yours, Harry?

Harry: His dick.

Anne: Harold!

Harry: *laughing* I love his love of life, you know? He's glad to be alive and always wants to go on adventures and try new things. That's sort of how I convinced him to release a single with me. He was down to try something new. I love his exploratory attitude.

A: That's so amazing. The fact that you two love so much deeper than a physical feature is incredible. Alright, next question....

Niall: I'm hungry!

A: I'm so sorry, Niall, we're almost done, I swear. This question comes from lljustabookwormll who wants to know:
Niall, do you prefer Top or Bottom Harry fanfics?

Niall: *scoffs* I don't read those silly things. *mouths: Top* I'm lucky to know the lads in real life so there's no logical reason for me to read stories about them. *mouths: Top*

A: *laughs* Alright. This one comes from Larry4realllllllllll and they want to know: Harry, what did you two do on your honeymoon?

Harry: You know, vacation touristy things....snorkeling, beaching, and you know, *clears his throat* just enjoyed each other's company.

Louis: *nods quickly in agreement*

A: Okayyyy. The final question is for Louis: Do you want kids:

Louis: Definitely.

A: As young as you are?

Louis: *looks at Harry* Without a doubt. Our children will have an amazing father to look up to and I can't wait to start a family with my Harry.

Harry: *smiles, kissing Lou's cheek*

A: How sweet! Thank you all for your time today. I really appreciate it and the readers will, too.

Liam: Readers?

A: I, uh....watchers, I mean.

Anne: Oh, okay. For a second I was worried that perhaps this was all fictional. How silly would that be? *laughs*

A: Hehe...yeah. Anyway, thank you all again.

Niall: *running away* Food!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~