The cosert

Basically, I was in choir and he had to take it because he was an idiot and needed more after-school activities. So the one place I could be myself and do something I was passionate about but he was there always to tell me that I will never be good enough but since the people in that class where all my friends so he wasn't able to make fun of me.
The day of the concert I was warming up then he walked over and said "you suck at singing you shouldn't even be here" and that made me break down and when the actual good teacher walked in thus was during recess (yes I was weird still am always will be) the teacher went off on j the teacher said "why would you even say that stuff" and then J trying to make himself seem like the victim and said "well she calls me jerk and tells me to stop" then the teacher not having it said "well I would call you that if you were telling me to give up in my dreams that's it I've watched what you've been doing to this girl for months office now". He gave me a dirty look then went to the office the teacher told me that if he messed with me after this then tell him.
Skip to my birthday
I walked into school with a hoodie and jeans then my friend ran up to me and screamed " HAPPY BIRTHDAY" then we walked into the gym we had to stand in there while class started my other normal friend walked and said happy birthday. While this was happening I could see J sitting there because he wasn't getting attention so he walked over and said "happy birthday pigg" and then throughout the day him and his friend called me a pig. We had gym that day and I put my hoodie up (we weren't able to change are clothes) so basically, he took my favorite hoodie and put it on the basketball hoop the high one I could not get it down. Then I said "man this birthday sucks" and then he said "good you don't deserve a good birthday" after that I cries, I cried so much they told my mom to get me, my mom was furious she ask who did that and where's your hoodie I told her what happened and she said "I'll talk to the principle".