In The Beginning, There Was The Confusion.

Shrieking ringing. That's all I hear in my ears. Everything's in slow motion. Every face has a look of disorientation. Everyone doesn't know what happened. Everyone but me.

Looking around me I try and find my best friend, partner and lover Will. Everything is chaotic and I can feel my oxygen supply constrict with the pounding thoughts of not finding Will. Semi-frantic. I cautiously pulling myself up to stand. Taking my first unstable step forward, walking further once I've gained stability, no longer calmly glancing around the room searching for that quiff of raven black hair. Feeling like an eternity I finally find him. Slouching forward, shakily combing his hands through his hair as his stormy blue irises stare in front of him glazed over, with an unreadable emotion. Not knowing what to fully prepare myself for, not caring that I'd just been through something so disastrous as now. I run with all my might to him, and not even my raucous steps would snap him out of his trance, reaching him felt like I'd run across an ocean and climbed a mountain. I wrap my arms around him, securely and lovingly. Pouring every emotion and thought into one simple action. He just stared, breathing unevenly. But so, shallow. Almost like he wasn't breathing at all, it's honestly scaring me. 

Sirens blare like music. Waters gushing from the exposed pipes, along with gas and other vapours possibly steam. Dust circulates the air, settling on any surface and not settling. Sirens of the emergency service blare in the distance, drawing my attention to the gaping hole in the side of the building. Looking around I finally start to see the disaster surrounding us both. 

How this happened? That's something that'll take you back to the beginning where it started. Where the confusion didn't exist, but rather the devastation was high in levels.

A/N

Hi? This was one of my favourite stories I've written outside of Wattpad. So i thought why not post it, so that's what i'm doing. I'll post more of it tomorrow. 

QOTC;

Your Idol/s what is your favourite thing about them and why?