Cleared But Not Forever Gone

"choose."

Who knew one word could change the fate of one path, I sure as hell didn't know. I turned to look my mother in the eyes, "Mater te amo, ita me paenitet. Utinam plus temporis haberemus, utinam plus temporis haberemus." 

"I love you mother, I'm so sorry. 

I wish we had more time, I wish you had more time."

She smiles at me, tears in her eyes she knew what I was going to do. Didn't even put up a fight, she replied with these simple words, "Modo desine flere, signum est temporum."

"Just stop your crying it's a sign of the times."

This causes the dam to break, those very words were the same words grandmother Watanabe told me before she passed. She knew, we all did. Even little Valentina, the poor girl is sobbing in mother's chest. She peaks at me, eye bloodshot from all the crying. I nod to her, face still grim with the recent revelation. I look to my father, he simply spoke. "私たちの血を流した人を殺します。" 

"Kill the person who shed our blood."

Face practically void of all emotion, but deep within his eyes. You could see the remorse, the resignation, the acceptance. Pride. My father was not one to show emotions openly, he only, and I mean ONLY bared his soul to my mother. His father, grandfather Watanabe would've disowned my father for showing weakness to anyone. Sadly that's where Master Nakamura, my uncle learnt his morals, his discipline from. The bastard.  

Finally I lock eyes with the bitch who is going to tear my family apart, steeling my face. Only the blazing, bubbling rage can be decypher from my eyes. 

"Valentina."

BANG!

BANG!

"𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚗" – 𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙲𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚂𝚊𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜.