The pretty Girl from Brooklyn - Romeo (REQUEST)

I would like to thank Newsies_fan123 for this request. :)

Romeo's pov

"Oi! Move it!" it's her. The girl from Brooklyn. "Hey, you!" I turned round wondering who was lucky enough to be noticed by the most beautiful gi - OH SHES LOOKING AT ME!.
I quickly looked behind me only to see the other Newsies weren't paying attention, I looked back at the girl from Brooklyn.

"m-me?!" I asked weakly, mentally kicking myself for sounding so stupid.

"yeah you, Where's Jack?" she asked as she came over to me, I tried not to look like I was freaking out but I was. I mean how could I not, she's the prettiest girl I've ever seen.
I tried to make myself seem tougher.

"Why, who's asking?" I squared my shoulders, looking straight at her, her eyes...there just wow!

"Who do you think, dumbass! Spot Conlon wants me to deliver a message to Jack. So either tell me where Jack is or I'll soak you" she glared at me causing me to shrink slightly.

"r-right y-yes of course..." I turned only to see a few of the boys watching us weirdly. "Any of you know where Jack is?" a few of them shook their heads.

"He's in the Lodging house cleaning Crutchie up after his run in with the The Delanceys" Race told me, I turned to look at the girl but she was already running towards the Lodging house.
I couldn't help but stare after her, my mouth agape"

"Romeo, shut your mouth you'll catch flies" I heard Buttons laugh. I instantly went red, slowly turning round to face the smirking Newsies.

"I think Our boy Romeo here has a bit of a crush on Spot Jr" WAIT WHAT?! My eyes went wide as I did a double take on where she was.
"oh you didn't know" Race said "That's Dotty, Spots kid sister. Nobody's knows her real name"

"o-oh... I'm going to die. You better not tell Spot" I said frantically as I looked around making sure no one else heard.

"we won't, jeez calm down. But it's not him you should worry about, She's been known to soak every boy that stares at her for too long." Albert said making me panic slightly but... I also kinda liked it. It's rare to find a girl who's pretty and can take care of herself.

"Right, um... I will uh sees yous, later" I slowly started walkimg backwards then turned and sprinted towards the Lodging house, hoping that I could get one last look at Dotty - cute name - before shes goes back to Brooklyn.

Thank you for reading, hopefully you enjoyed.
- Di