graduation day 2

Naruto POV after lunch.

I was back in class and Iruka-sensei was greated by parents. It was soooooo boring! Then Yondaime-sama and Kushina-sama came through the door.

"God damn it," I thought.

"Okay I'm going to tell you the results that you got from the written exam" smiled Iruka-sensei.
"Hai," said everyone.

Kiba- 79
Hinata- 80
Shino- 77
Shikamaru- 99
Ino- 88
Choji- 55
Sakura- 89
Sasuke- 100
Menma- 100
Mina- 100
Sai- 99
Naruto- 150

"What?!" Screamed the parents.
"How does the demon get 150?!" Screamed Menma.
"It's because Menma, Naruto answered the impossible questions," replied Iruka-sensei.
"They were labeled impossible because no one couldn't answered it. They were anbu questions," said Yondaime-sama.
"I know but if both of your parents are anbu then you're gonna know them," I sighed.
"You cheated!" Shouted Mina.
"Okay let's all calm down and carry on with the exams," smiled Iruka-sensei. Everyone nodded.
"Okay the next exam is the transformation exam," said Iruka-sensei. I sighed.
"First, Kiba Inuzuka," said Iruka-sensei. Kiba transformed into him. Then it was my turn.
"Naruto Jr Hatake," said Iruka-sensei. I got up from my seat and walked up to Iruka-sensei. I transformed into my baby brother Naru.

"Um Naruto did you transformed into your childhood self?" Asked Iruka-sensei

"Nope my brother," I smiled. He nodded and said that I passed. After a while everyone passed. I sighed in relief.
"Alright up next is the clone jutsu," smiled Iruka-sensei. Or as shinobi people say Kage bushin no jutsu.

Everyone went and done it and pass. It was now my turn.
"Naruto Jr Hatake," said Iruka-sensei. I got up but before I left.
"Demon you should just give up!!!!" Screamed Menma. I just ignore him and left. 

"Okay Naruto can you make 3 clones?" Asked Musuki-sensei. I made 10 clones.
"Ops that was meant to be 3 not 10. Sorry," I smiled.
"No at least I know that you're strong," Iruka-sensei smiled. I nodded.
"Do you have a blood red headband?" I asked. He nodded and gave me a blood red band. I bowed and left. I walked into the classroom.
"Ha see I told you! You should've gave up, demon!!!" Shouted Menma. I sigh and tied the headband on my neck. I walked to Shikamaru.
"Congrats Jr," said Shikamaru.
"Thanks Shika. It was easy as fuck," I sigh.
"So how many clones did you make?" Asked Choji Akimichi. Choji is another one of the people that don't see me as a demon.
"10," I simply said.
"Wow we're meant to make 3, that's amazing," said Rylie Uchiha. Rylie is a girl that saved me from starving to death also she's Sasuke Uchiha's cousin. I have a massive crush on her.
"Thanks," I smiled. Iruka-sensei walked in.
"Congratulations everyone for passing," Iruka-sensei smiled. Parents were clapping.
"Anyway tomorrow you'll meet your captain and we will sort put your team," smiled Iruka. I sigh, then the bell rang. I got up and walked out.

I arrived home with my twin brothers.
"Looks like mom and dad are out. What do you 2 want for dinner?" I asked.
"Ramen!" They shouted.
"Homemade?" I asked. They both nodded. I sigh and started making. Half way through making, the door knocked.
"Toshiro can you answer that!" I shouted.

Toshiro POV.

My big brother asked me to get the door. I ran to the door and opened it. It revealed a girl.
"Um hello miss. What can I do for you?" I asked. She looked at me.
"Is Naruto Jr Hatake here?" She asked. I nodded and told her to come in. She smiled and walked in, taking her shoes off. I showed her to the kitchen.

Naruto POV.

I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen. I looked behind me. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Rylie.
"Hey Rylie," I smiled.
"Hey Naruto," she smiled back.
"Why are you here?" I asked.
"Well I wanted to talk to you at the doorstep but looks like one of you brothers let me in," she replied. I sigh.
"Take a seat you're having dinner here," I smiled.
"You don't have to," she said.
"But I want to," I giggled. She blushed and took a seat.
"Toshiro! Sakumo! Dinner!" I shouted while dishing the food up. They both ran in. Toshiro sat the opposite side of Rylie. Sakumo sat next to Toshiro. I put the food in front of them. I sat down next to Rylie. I started to drink my apple juice.
"Ya'know, you 2 make a good couple," smiled Toshiro. I almost chocked on my drink.
"Toshiro. Shut up!" I blushed. Rylie blushed as well but carried on eating.

After dinner.
"Sakumo you're in charge," I said.
"Why me I'm the youngest?" Asked Sakumo.
"Because I don't trust Toshiro," I said. He nodded and walked to the sofa and sat on it. I sigh and grabbed a black hoodie.
"Let's go," I smiled at Rylie. She nodded.

We walked to the Uchiha compound.
"Here we are," I smiled.
"Yeah. Thanks for taking me home," she smiled.
"Well see ya," I said. I turned around and left but before I walked away Rylie grabbed my hand.
"Rylie, what's wrong?" I blushed. She didn't say anything but she kissed my cheek. I blushed. She was about to walked inside but I grabbed her and kissed her on the lips. She kissed back.
"I love you Rylie," I confessed.
"I love you too," she smiled. We both kissed one more time before going septet ways.

I arrived back home and went to my room and hit the bed. In the morning, I woke up and done my morning stuff. I walked downstairs and grabbed an apple and went to the sofa. Its 4:30am, I heard footsteps. I looked behind me and saw dad.
"Hey kiddo what's wrong?" He asked while sitting next to me.

996 words.