Introduction of team 7 and 11.

Naruto POV.

"Dad how did you and mom, fell in love?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Well I met Morgan when I was 4 and she was 2 old. She looked so cute. I had to babysit her. We played a lot of games that are playing house. She was the "mother" and I was the "father". Morgan had a toy baby so that was our "child". We played for hours then we made a promise," he explained.

"What's that?" I asked.

"We would get married one day when she was at least 19 and I was at least 21. But as you know we did get married around that time. Anyway back to the story. After that we didn't speak until I was 6 because I had to go to the academy, but when I went to Morgan's house. Your old mother said that she was on a mission on the anbu. Every time I tried and talk to her she always said, "sorry maybe another time" but that never came. We didn't talk for about 6 years until she had to go to the same team as me because lord 3rd wanted her to meet kids her age. She hardly stopped. Then 1 year later she went with Jiraiya-sama to control all tailed beasts for 2 years. She helped during the 3rd great ninja war because she had no choice. After she came back it was October 10th the day that you was born. She used the Uzumaki seal to save the village, you, and the Namikaze family. Then when you were 2 your father, told everyone that you was nothing like a demon. I had to control Morgan from killing him. We both saw what happened to you when you got a bad beating. When you left we took them to the Q&I (I think). Before we got you me and Morgan got married. Then we adopted you. Then Morgan was pregnant. I love you, your mother and brothers," he smiled. I had tears in my eyes and started to cry on dad's shoulder.

I heard footsteps coming down the steps.
"Hey is everything alright?" Asked a female. I know this voice. It was mom's.
"Yeah just told him how we fell in love,"
"Naruto we both fell in love with each other because if our personalities. Even if I didn't speak to him when we were kits. I still loved him. And bow look Jr. I have 3 beautiful kits that I could never imagined at your age. Jr when you find the right girl make sure she is the right one for you," she smiled. I nodded. I let go of dad and went to my room to have a hour nap.

Kakashi's POV

That's was weird. I walked up to Morgan and kissed her. She kissed back.
"So we have a hour for our selves. What do you wanna do, princess?" I asked while giving her another kiss.
"How about help me cook," she smiled. I chuckled.
"Fine," I sigh. We both cooked up breakfast.

1 hour later.

Naruto, Toshiro and Sakumo came downstairs.
"Mornin' mom and dad," they said.
"Mornin' boys," we said. We all sat down to eat.
"Hey dad," said Naruto.
"Yes Jr," I said while swallowing my rice.
"What team do you have?" He asked.
"I have no idea," I lied. To be honest I know what team I have but we're going to be with team 11. Huh Naruto's not going to be happy.
"Okay," he sigh while finishing his fish. After breakfast the boys left and Morgan went to do some housework. I got up and went to the hokages office.

Naruto POV.

I arrived at class. I sat down next to Shika.
"Hey Jr. You okay?" He asked.
"I'm great Shika. Just tried woke up at 4:30," I yawned.
"Man you're Like a Nara. Naruto-kun," said a girl. I looked behind me and saw Rylie.
"Hn I don't care," I yawned again. The door opened and revival Menma and Mina. I groaned. Menma sat next to Kiba and Mina sat next to Hinata. The door opened again and revival Iruka-sensei.

"Okay class. I am proud of all of you and just to say this is the beginning of your ninja career. I hope that all of your teams come true. Okay team 1," he said. I was spacing out.
"Team 7," he said.
"Huh," I said.
"Naruto Jr Hatake, Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno," he said. I groaned.
"Team 8. Hinata Hyūga, Kiba Inuzuka and Shino Abarame. Team 9 is already done. Team 10. Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara and Choji Akimichi. Team 11. Menma Uzumaki Namikaze, Mina Uzumaki Namikaze and Rylie Uchiha," said Iruka-sensei.
"Good luck you 2," I whispered to Shika and Rylie.
"You'll meet your sensei after lunch," said Iruka-sensei.