Chapter 3

Peter POV

I started crying.
Here I was, curled up in a ball in front of THE Tony Stark, crying. I'm a disgrace. I'm just a weak, pathetic child. No one cares about me at all. So why is he here? I felt someone beside me, hugging me. I'm pretty sure I started sobbing even harder, if that was even possible.

Because in that moment, I felt loved, just for a second.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tony POV 

I felt him give into the embrace.

"Hey kid, you wanna talk about it?"

".....no, not really"

"Okay well... I can stay if you want?" I said in an uneasy voice. Damn it! I wasn't supposed to say it like a question! He's not going to answer me anyway!

"ummm...could you please?" Peter answered meekly.

"Of course"

I crawled in next to him, still in an embrace. We must have fallen asleep because when I opened my eyes light was pouring into the room. Peter was  cuddled into my side, his head in the crook of my neck.

"Sir, Mr.Rodgers is in the living room. He asked me to get you, and I quote, "explain why he has been out of site for 3 freaking days!"

"Alright J, tell him to get the avengers that are present in the living room, alright? I still need to get ready and wake up Pete. Don't tell them about Peter, OK?"

"Of course, sir" the British A.I. answered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

Tony slowly rose out of bed and looked down at the tiny frame of the 16 year old child. He looked so peaceful, Tony thought, I don't want to  wake him. Just then Peter started to stir.

"Hmmm what, wh-where am I-I?"

"Kid, remember...you're in Avengers tower..."

"...oh, right"

"OK well I know this is a terrible time, but the Avengers want to meet you, and I don't know if you want to reveal your identity yet but if not then you can just wear your mask..."

"I-I mean, they're gonna fi-find out sometime, might as w-well be now." Peter responded, forcing a smile. "Thank you so much Mr.Stark"

"Mr.Stark was my father, you can call me Tony, OK kid?"

"Of course Mr.St-Tony "

"OK kid, now let's get ready. Clothes are in the dresser." Stark answered with a smile. Peter tried to return that smile, but even though he failed, Tony smiled even wider.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter POV

Once I was dressed, with a Spiderman shirt (thanks a lot Tony!) I went into the hallway where Tony was waiting.

"You really don't have to pretend. If it's alright with you, I'd like to tell them your situation...?" 

"I...uh...I'd rather tell them myself in my own time...is that OK?" I answered, uncertainly.

"Yeah, OK, I'll just tell them you are going to stay with us for awhile because of 'family problems', OK?"Tony replied.

"Thank you"

"Yeah, of course I get it. Just a warning, they are all literally crazy. Especially Thor, just remember to never take his pop-tarts or else you are literally dead! Oh, and Clint likes to travel through the vents so beware of jump-scares!"

"...um, OK I guess" 

We walked into the living room where most of the main Avengers were. 

"Ummm...hi! I'm Peter Parker AKA Spiderman!"

Everyone greeted me one by one and finally Thor came over.

"I have heard much about you Man of Spiders. Is it true that you stole Mr.America's shield?"

"Yeah! That was one of the best days of my life!He was all like superhero poses and then I was like whoosh and swoop and my webs shot and...*continues talking animatedly*"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tony POV

As Pete was talking with Thor, I saw his face light up. He was actually happy!

"Hey Tones, why's this kid here? I mean it's cool and all but... why?"Capsicle asked, whispering so Peter didn't hear.

"He...uh...He doesn't have a place to stay at the moment so I took him in for awhile..."

"Wait, why doesn't he have a place to stay? I mean he's like 12, right?" Rhodey chirped in.

"First off, he is way older than that, and he asked me not to tell. He will tell you on his own, OK?" 

"...OK, so where is he staying?"

"He's on my floor. J made him a room, switched it with the guest one."

"Oh OK, cool."Cap said"He's really small though. Has he been eating?"

"Well, he's only been here 1 night, and no he hasn't eaten since I picked him up last night. J? Is breakfast ready?"

"Yes sir, Dr.Banner has finished making breakfast."

"Alright everyone, breakfast is ready!"

###########################################################################AN:Hey everyone, so I'm really sorry about not updating sooner:( I'm on vacation in Europe and Wi-Fi is limited at times) so expect really slow updates. Thank you all so much for reading, and if there is anything I could improve on, please feel free to comment it. BYE NOW MY AMAZING NINJA SPIDER PUNKROCK UNICORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!