Chapter 10 •forgive me•

All might's POV

I held midorya and watched her walk away 'broth-' that's when it hit me like a bus I quickly put midorya down on my couch .

When I ran outside it was too late . She disappeared. I sighed "[y/n]...forgive me"

[y/n]'s POV

You wanted to turn around and run back to toshi ,but you couldn't. You stood in an alleyway and slid down a building wall.

Memory start

You stood behind toshi and his parents shaking looking at your birth parents. "I see well you can take her home then " 

No please don't make me go

I hate them !

They hurt me...

Used me.

They fake smiled and my mother ran to me hugging me tightly "my love I was so scared!"

Liar!

I didn't hug back and she picked me up.
"Say by to your friend sweetie "
"He's my brother" my voice was dripping in venom

I sighed "goodbye toshi"

Time skip

"You think that you'd get away ? You useless child!"
Your mom yelled as your dad hurt you

You eyes when soon try and red . They were dull.
After they left to go out doing hero work you curled up "save me toshi..."

Memory end

"...Tch" you walked around the city . You saw him. You hated heros so why did you feel alive around him "...a-aizawa.."

He flinched turned to you .
"Lets go.." I sighed looking down.

He smiled softly and lead me to his house. Once we got there I heard a tiny mew and I looked at the small black cat.

"You have a cat,it's adorable "
He looks at the cat and scratches it's neck making it purr.

You giggle a bit and lay on the couch. You yawned and looked at the ceiling until passing out. Aizawa laid you in his bed and laid next to you. The cat laid in between you two and slept.

You didn't dream it was just pitch black ...like always.

Sorry if this chapter sucks i had just woke up and rushed this.