Winchesters-Bobby

Imagine being with the Winchesters when your dad, Bobby, dies in the hospital

Word count:1231

''Dean! Dean! What's going on?'' I shout into my phone. Sam, Dean, and my dad, Bobby went on a hunt. It was against the leviathans and their leader Dick Roman. I didn't go with them because they all thought it was too unsafe for me to go. I fought them on it, but they didn't care and they went without me anyway. 

''It's your dad.''

''What's wrong with him, Dean?'' I question, feeling myself panic.

''He was shot. By Dick. We're at the hospital.'' He continues to talk but I have already thrown my phone and run out to my rental car. I speed down the road to the trauma center that's closest to them. I feel tears run down my face, blurring my vision but i need to get to him. I need to get to my dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I park in the hospital parking lot, not in the lines, but i don't care. I run into the hospital and I see Sam and Dean standing in front of a room. I run to them.

''Where is he?'' I ask tearfully. Sam points to the room that they are standing in front of and I see him. My dad, laying unconscious in a bed with a breathing tube coming out of his mouth and a wrap around his head. I start to cry more and Sam hugs me. I grab onto his torso and sob into him. 

I calm down and a doctor comes over to us. He talks about my dad's condition, but I don't understand what he's saying. I don't even try.

''So there's nothing else we can?'' Sam asks the doctor.

''We'll see if the swelling goes down.'' 

''How long?'' Dean asks.

''It's hard to say in cases like this.''

'''Well, he's lasted this long. That has to be something right?'' Dean asks desperately. 

''Well, yes. Listen-- the bullet didn't shatter. Only one hemisphere of his brain was injured. These are all positive things. But, i don't want to give you false hope here. He's far from out of the woods. Most of the time, cases like this...'' He trails off and I finish his thought.

''They die.'' The doctor sighs and Sam nods his head.

''Right now, it comes down to him. I'll keep you updated.'' He looks at each of us before turning and going to another room.

''Excuse me. Sorry to interrupt.'' We all turn around and see a man in a tan suit. He continues, ''Is one of you Robert Singer's next of kin?'' I nod.

''I'm his daughter.''

''Could i have a minute to talk to you?'' I nod.

''Dean?'' I ask him, wanting him to come with me. He nods and we follow the man to a quieter spot of the hospital.

''We know this is a stressful time.'' I cut him off.

''Yeah, okay. No offense-- you can skip the garnish.''

''Did his insurance lapse, or what?'' Dean asks. We both aren't in the mood for this man to be talking to us, we just want to get this over with.

He clears his throat and says,''We're sorry to ask, but, um, did your father ever make his wishes known i-in regards to organ donation?'' I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion. He's not even dead yet. He's not going to die. He continues. ''Organs are only viable for a very limited window.''

''Viable?'' I look at the ground as they speak. 

''We're just hoping some good can come out of this tragic.'' Dean cuts him off, I already know he is about to say everything I am thinking, knowing that I cant.

''Listen to me. I'm going to say this once. He's not gonna die. It's one bullet. He's gonna be fine, because he's always fine.''

''I apologize.'' I speak up now.

''Why are you talking to me like he's gonna die, huh? I do my job. You do your jobs. Save him!'' I shout.

''Of course, they're doing everything they can.'' Dean shakes his head and punches the glass case behind the man. The man's eyes widen in fear.

''Walk away from us. Now!'' The man walks away. Dean stares at the ground for a few seconds before going outside. I decide to give him some space and go find Sam. I see him sitting in one of the chairs closest to my dad's room.

''What happened?'' I ask him.

''Dick. He, uh, he shot him as we were getting into the van. We were so close. Bobby was right behind me and he g-got shot.'' Sam looks down, not wanting the tears to fall. I grab his arm and squeeze it, feeling my owns tears falling. We sit like this until he looks up at me. I let him know I have to use the restroom and he nods. 

I come out in time to see Dean walking away upset. I go to Sam and sit next to him. He squeezes his hand, probably not thinking i see.

''Was is about-'' He nods and I sigh. It was about what we would do if my dad dies. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A doctor comes over to us and lets us know that we can go see him because they are going to do the surgery. I jump up quickly and jog and got to his room. I stand next to him, Sam next to me, and Dean at the foot. We all look at him for a few minutes before the nurse comes in telling us that they have to take him away.

''Daddy. I love you.'' I whisper to him. I grab his hand and kiss it. My tears fall onto his hand. I close my eyes and hold his hand close to my face. 

''Bobby, um, thank you, for, uh, everything.'' Sam says. Dean nods, and i kiss his hand again.

''Alright. Please step back.'' The nurse says. I nod and let go of his hand, just to feel his reach up to me.

''Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Stop. His eyes are open.'' Sam says.

''Bobby?'' Dean exclaims.

''Dad!'' I smile at him. He tries to speaks and takes off the oxygen mask. I grab one of his hands, and Sam grabs the other.

''Don't talk. Don't talk. A pen -- I. Here. Here, here, here.'' He hands the pen to my dad and he grabs my hand. He opens it and writes 45489. He gasps and puts the pen down. He is about to say something, so we lean in.

''Idjits.'' He smiles, but then his face starts to go blank. He closes his eyes, and the heart monitor flatlines.

''Bobby? Hey!''

''Dad? No.''

''Call a code! Trauma room!'' The nurse shouts and pushes us out of the room. I feel my heart hurt. As if it's breaking. Doctors run into the room and bump me as they do. Sam pulls me into him as I choke on my sobs and watch as they try to revive my dad. 

''Call it.'' One of the doctors says.

''Time of death-'' But i cant what they say over the sound of my shriek.

''No!'' I fall to the ground and cry. Sam and Dean sit next to me as I cry, holding in their tears themselves. 

''It's going to be okay.'' Sam says. I shake my head and continue to cry. It will never be okay.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

What's up y'all. It's been a while. I'm sorry about that. I had no inspiration, but I should have some stuff coming up now. I like this imagine but I hated going back and watching Bobby die again. Also, as I was watching it, when Bobby flatlined, how come no one was doing chest compressions? Maybe he could have lived if they did their job right! I'm done talking now. I hope you enjoyed this.

Be Lovely, Stay Love<3

Madison