1

Money Washington

"I'm not about to play with y'all

"I'm not about to play with y'all." I laughed sitting in the passengers seat of my best friend's car.

"No cause how you gone try to beef with me and you not even cute." Malika , my other friend said from the backseat.

"Lailani rhodesss." I said my best friend's name to get her attention. This hoe act like she deaf.

"Love saying my government." She mugged me. I smiled and blew her a kiss.

"Anyways let's pull up on my boyfriend."

"Leave ace alone before eisha be trying to fight you over her man." Malika said causing me to laugh.

"Alexa play city girls "I'll take your man"." Lailani said. We all started laughing , it didn't help that we was already high.

"I was really talking about Doo ugly ass but I do wanna see ace."

"Doo is one ugly ass dog." Malika said and we nodded our heads in agreement. I still cherished the dog whom belonged to our friend king.

Lailani drove us to ace's house. Him and his friends was sitting on the porch.

"Is that dem the girls that be fighting from the north side?" King asked trying to be funny.

"You already know!" Lani yelled parking the car. We all got out and walkes towards the porch.

"Wassup money." King greeted and hugged me.

"Hey brother." I said hugging him back. I waved at everybody except for ace on purpose.

"Bro quit playing with me." He said grabbing my arm and hugging me. I giggled hugging him back. Instead of letting me go he just pulled me closer to his chest.

"Why y'all thots not inside the house?" 2-3 asked us.

"Cause I'm grown." I said smiling.

"Okay , facts." Malika said sitting beside money. I was getting tired of sitting on the porch I wanted to go inside.

"You got some snacks?"

"Not for y'all hungry asses." King cut in. Wasn't nobody even talking to his ugly ass.

"Shut up ugly." I said and started to raid the kitchen. I grabbed me all kinds of shit. Im suprised they had some food left the way they eat.