2

Money Washington.

JuicyNunu🤯❤️; real evil bitch with red in ha hair 👹😍😍

I smiled posting the picture on Instagram. Malika and Lani pulled out they phones and started recording me.

"Ohhhh shit my bitch done went and got some red hair!" Malika yelled with her camera on me. I smiled and turned around twerking my ass a little.

"My bestie look like a juicy ass strawberry and shit looking mad good!"Lailani  said with her New York accent coming out. Ooo the crush I use to have on her brother with his fine ass voice whew.

"Ok ok y'all , y'all gone have me going dumb!" I said laughing trying to cover my big Ass smile. They stopped recording and began watching he videos.

"Send them to me y'all." I said and we began walking to my car. We got in and put on our seat belts. I started the car and drove to 2-3 house. I was only going over there because I wanted to see my cute ass godmother.

Who want the smoke? Who want the smoke? Who want the? Who want the? Who want the smoke?

I started dancing in my seat a little while speeding down the street. I looked in the mirror and saw the look on malika face.

"Slow down bitch!" She said mugging me and fixing her hair. I smirked and sped up a little bit more pushing the fuck out of my charger.

"Sit back bitch." I said and dodged the traffic in front of me and made a quick right onto a street. I made a left then went on the street that led me to my twin's house.

"Never riding with you again." I laughed at her and went inside of 2-3 house. I was kind of surprised to see that the door wasn't locked.

I walked into the living room seeing them having a dice game with the whole yungeen gang.

"Lack." I said pointing two fingers at them like a gun.

"Which dumb ass left the door unlocked?" 2-3 asked mugging them then rolled the dice and snapping his fingers.

"Hey sister." Quan spoke to me causing me to smile.

"Hey brother."

"Lani." He smirked looking at my bestie.

"Quan." She said and gave him that look. My eyes widened and I turned my head. Get some zick then bestie.

"Yeah gimme all that!" 2-3 yelled snatching all the money up from the floor. The other dudes just started rambling , sour that they lost.