Chapter 20:

"Where do you want all this stuff?" Yoongi asked while following Taehyung through the living room. They were back home after a few days, happy they were able to bring their daughter home. "Just leave them there for now," Taehyung said while looking down at Yoonha. The older blonde man nodded and sat everything on the floor by the couch. Yoongi then held out his arms towards Taehyung, "Let me hold her." He begged and Taehyung laughed at him. "You take care of her for a while, I'm going to take a nap. Just wake me when your parents get here." He says before placing a kiss on the man's soft lips. Once he pulled away, he kissed Yoonha on the head and then turned to go to his and Yoongi's room. Yoongi looked around the room for the extra carrier they had for Yoonha. He found it by the doorway and took it to the kitchen with him. He sat it on the island in the center of the kitchen, then lay Yoonha down in it as gently as he could so he wouldn't wake her up. He kissed her on the head after she was in the carrier, then began making himself a cup of coffee.

Yoongi was sitting at the island, checking his phone as he drank his coffee and he noticed a missed call from the principal, Mr. Jung. He sighed before pressing the call button, not wanting to talk to the man at the moment. "Hey, Yoongi. I'm happy you finally called." Hoseok spoke while the blonde man took another sip of his coffee. "Hey Hoseok. Did Namjoon ever call you? He told me he was going too." Yoongi asked and sat his coffee down, then leaned back in his chair. "Yes, he called me. The reason I'm calling you is because I needed to hear it from you. He didn't tell me what was going on, he just said it was a family thing." Hoseok said, a little concerned and confused. Yoongi smiled to himself as he looked up at Yoonha. "Well, my fiance was pregnant and three nights ago he finally had our daughter. We just brought her home today." Yoongi spoke proudly then smiled to himself again. "Oh, well I'm very happy for you. I know how much you wanted kids. You always talked about wanting to be a father when we were in college." Hoseok said then laughed a little. Yoongi nodded to himself, "Yeah, I love her so much. She looks so much like him too." The blonde man said while picking up his coffee again. "Like I said, I'm very happy for you Yoongi but, you are going to be back to work on Monday, right? You already took off for Friday and you left so quickly on Thursday." Hoseok asked while looking through some papers.

"I left because he was about to give birth and I wasn't going to miss that but, I wanted to take the week off to help him out a little bit around the house and help him with the baby," Yoongi spoke before finishing his coffee and then standing up. He took hold of Yoonha's carrier and carried it to the living room with him, setting it down on the couch next to him. Hoseok sighed and shook his head. "Yoongi, you've already taken so many personal days. I don't think I can let you take off this week." Yoongi leaned back against the couch. "Well, my family is more important right now. I need to be here for the first week to help him." The blonde said quietly, he didn't want to wake up Yoonha. "Yoongi, please. Is there anyone who can be there with him? You're brother, you're parents, any of his family, or a friend of his?" Hoseok asked, not wanting to cause a problem between the two of them. "Hoseok no. She is my daughter, I'm going to stay and help take care of her." He said a little louder this time. Hoseok sighed again, "Fine, then I'll have to fire you. If you don't show up Monday then your job is gone." The man said before hanging up. Yoongi put his phone on the table in front of him and then ran his hands through his hair. He loved his job and didn't want to lose it but, he wanted to be with his family at the moment. Yoongi noticed Yoonha was still asleep so, he decided to take all of Taehyungs things up to their bedroom. Again, he was quiet while putting things away, he then took care of all the baby things they got from the hospital.

When he sat back down on the couch he noticed Yoonha was awake, just staring at the television screen and whining. Yoongi picked her up out of her carrier. "Yoonha, don't cry. Are you hungry?" He asked as he stood up. The blonde man walked to the kitchen with her in his arms so he could make a bottle for her. He rested his daughter against his chest which calmed her whining a little bit while he got the bottle made. "Here you go, baby." He whispered with a smile as he gave Yoonha her bottle. She closed her eyes and reached her tiny hands up to grab at the bottle, one of her hands hooking around Yoongis finger. The man kissed the top of her head. "I'm here Yoonha. I promise I'll always be here for you." He whispered again, holding her closer as he walked to the living room and sat back down on the couch. Once Yoonha finished her bottle, Yoongi put a cloth over his shoulder and began patting his daughter's back to burp her. After he was sure Yoonha was done, he moved the carrier onto the floor and laid down with his head on the armrest of the couch. Yoongi lay Yoonha on his chest and then covered her with the little purple kitty blanket that he and Taehyung had bought for her. Yoongi began rubbing her back as he watched her drift back to sleep, and he soon did the same.