Chapter 3 - Old Memories

Flowers danced along with the wind, the sky bright with the sun shining down with glory.

"Then I hit him on the nose before he went running for the hills!" Rowan shouted. Waving her tail, Hannah giggled while the shiny Rosalia moved his body around to show what little fight he had not to long ago with a angry Sandile.
"Sure you did~" the Eevee strutted around him with a smirk dancing on her lips.

"Well, how about this!" He pounced upon the Eevee with a smile, tickling her with his petals causing her to blow with a fit of laughter.

"S-stop! That t-tickles!" Hannah giggled.

"You go to push me off if you want me to st-"

"Rowan? What are you doing to Hannah?" April stared at the scene before her, Hannah being held down by her first older brother caused the girl to giggle a bit and shout "big brother!"

Out of the blew, Edmon emerged from the flowers with a smirk on his face, all three of them knowing that it'll cause trouble.
"Oh you two, I didn't suspect you'll be getting at it so soon~" his smirk just layed there, dancing on his lips while his eyes where glued on them, a look of amusment.

That stupid flirty flower!

"I-It's not like that at all!" Hannah cried. Hiding her face (as much as possible) with her ears, she tried to ignore the cocky Rosarade. The look on Rowan's face wasn't helping at all with his cheeks dusted a light pink.

"Don't s-say that Edmon! Especially in front of April!" Rowan rowled off of the Eevee to glare at his older brother.

"Ah, April is fine. She doesn't know what we're going on about~" April only looked more and more confused at what was going on.

"I'm going! Don't you follow me buster-"

"But don't forget your rose furball, that admirer is still around." Edmon winked, holding the red rose in front of her face.

"Thanks Edmon...I'll see you later guys!"
______________________________________

Hannah's eyes flew open with a start, quickly lifting her head up to glance around the room.

Same carpet, same bed, same trainer sleeping soundly.

It was just a dream...

"Hannah! Nedra stole my food again!" Lucifer shouted from the kitchen.

Always the same thing...every single time!

"Then get it back! I'm going to get mine!" Getting up and stretching due to pins and needles, the Leafeon made her way into the kitchen to see her trainer's brother cooking.

Not a good sign.

"On second thought, I'll just skip breakfast..." Hannah never liked his cooking, it always tasted bland and that he pulled it out of the nearby dumpster. Smells just like one too.
"I see you aren't having breakfast as well I see?" Nedra sat playing with a piece of half cooked bacon while Lucifer kept jumping and yelling at her to give it back to him, knowing this only boosted her ego more.

Knowing the cat was smarter than the pup.

"Can't you two get along for at least five minutes, Nedra at least help me with the flowers before I leave and Lucifer, go help your trainer with waking up my trainer." Hannah ordered the two.
Lucifer growled at the purple cat before making his way into the bedroom, hearing a couple of barks and a slam, caused by Hannah's trainer falling off the bed.

"Let's go Nedra."

"Okay Mom." Nedra replied, sarcasm clearly hear in her voice.

Ringing was hear from the small bell hanging over the door, evident someone had just arrived into the store. Hannah's trainer came bursting in from there house in the back with her hair tied in a messy pony-tail, her shirt untucked and only one shoe on. Seeing the sight of her, the customer let out a slight giggle.

"Ah! Same old Lilly! Only just woken up?" The lady asked, laying her green handbag on the floor next to her.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Marble, I had a bit of a late night...heh." Lilly scratched behind her head with a nervous smile on her face, turing around to grab a small bouquet of white lillies and handing them to the old woman.

"Here's the flowers you ordered and sorry for my look again." The two laughed before Mrs. Marble left the store, Hannah watching as she went.

"Hannah, Nedra, I'll sought the flowers out today so don't worry about it!" Hannah nodded. Lilly fixed her hair and her shirt, going back into the house to go slip her last shoe on.

"Oh yeah, I found this at the door again today." Nedra handed Hannah another rose, a note still dangling from it with the name 'Hannah' on and three new words.

'Do you remember?'

"Remember...my dream?" She sat in thought.

Remember? How can I remember if I don't know who is even sending these...

A bit frustrated, Hannah slipped the rose with the others and left the store, the sentence floating around her mind like an unwanted cloud of rain.

The only thing I remember were the good things I had with the Flower trio.

Edmon the annoying yet charming flirt, April the innocent and sweet little sister and...Rowan, the kind, show off yet easily embarresed young brother.

They were...always the best to be with...

That dumb Rowan though when he said he beated a Sandile...

Rowan...

"You okay there Hannah?" Hannah jumped at the sudden voice which belonged to Sky.
"Stop Sky! You nearly gave me a heart attack!"

"Maybe you should stop letting your mind float about then." He laughed, seeing the girl glare at him only making his laughter worse.

"Let's just get going okay!" Hannah huffed, starting her way up with flower field with her feathered friend following, still full of laughter.

Author note

I'm sorry, this was suppost to be everyday but I've been getting very tired recently.

Got to love sleep.

Anyway, sorry for the crap chapter.

See you in the next one.

^-^