0.7

"And.. this is Old Derry," Ben said as they pointed the projector over the map of New Derry that Bill had.

The sat close together in Bill's garage, ready to
find out where they could find IT.

"Look, there's the sewers!" Mike said, pointing to the red dashes all over the map. Eddie was breathing heavily and constantly pumping his inhaler.

"Hey, you alright?" Hazel whispered as she sat down next to him. He quickly nodded as he rocked but she could obviously tell he was lying.

"Hey, hey, you're gonna be okay." She whispered as the others continued talking about the map. She rubbed his back, helping him calm down, whispering soothing things to him. Richie admired her for that. She was so helpful.

He had finally calmed down and she stopped whispering to him but kept her hand gingerly to his back. His eyes were closed and all was quiet before Bill and Ben pointed out something.

"A-And they all m-meet back at t-the-"

"The well house." Ben finished for him. Instantly Eddie's eyes shot open. He stood up muttering that he couldn't take it and ripped down the map.

"I-I'm sorry but we're gonna get killed! We can't!" He kept saying they were going to die. Hazel ran over to him as Bill was shouting to put the map back.

"Hey, hey." She said making him turn to her, "We're not going to die, Ed. We're not." She reassured him which calmed him down again. But Bill was still shouting causing a lot of commotion in the garage, that's when the picture changed.

The projector must've been malfunctioning right? Something must be wrong with it?

Were the questions bubbling in the groups eyes as they watched the wall go blank then change to another picture.

"Georgie?" Bill questioned seeing their family photos switch and switch until they landed on one in particular. Hazel left Eddie and ran to the projector, snapping Mike out of it.

"What's wrong with it?" She asked as it began zooming in on the Denborough's mother.

"I-I don't know!" Mike said nervously. She frantically looked around as everyone started screaming in horror, his mother turning into Pennywise. She found its wire and unplugged it from the wall making the wall go blank again.

But that didn't stop it. It turned on again, showing their mother gone. Hazel now stood beside Richie, Eddie in front of them, watching and waiting for.. something.

Immediately the group began screaming in terror and horror as Pennywise came from the screen, larger than they had ever seen him.

Hazel stood still in fear, no screams ever leaving her mouth as it growled and pummeled everything in its way. Richie grabbed onto her arm and Eddie's shirt and pulled them close to him and away from IT.

Everyone's screams and Richie's cries for Hazel to move and go with him slowly faded into nothing. Inaudible. She couldn't hear a thing; fear taking over everything in her body. IT crawled around, taking its attention away from Beverly and towards her.

IT grinned widely as she stood still. It reached for her, the light of the projector flickering on and off as IT came closer. Then suddenly.. everything went black.

It's growls and snarls were no longer heard and Ben quickly pulled the garage door up, light flooding the room.

Beverly got up from her spot on the ground and thanked Ben, but hugged Bill so tightly. He didn't know how to feel, confused about his feelings, but hugged her back.

While this went on, Richie stood still looking around. Where is she? He couldn't find her. He couldn't find Hazel.

"C'mon," Eddie said pulling on Richie's shirt as Bill left on his bike.

"NO!" He yelled, snapping at his friend. "Where is she? Where is she?" He questioned over and over.

"Where's Hazel?" He yelled one last time. They all turned looking for the girl, never finding her.

"W-We've gotta go." Beverly said quickly, hopping on her bike and riding to Neibolt. Soon everybody was riding there on their bikes nervous and scared of what could be happening to their friend.

As they threw their bikes to the ground, they frantically called out at Bill. He turned around, ready to say something, but Bev cut him off.

"Bill! IT got her!" Bev cried as she stumbled to the stairs. "IT took Hazel!"

Bill's eyes instantly began to water. It took him a few minutes to say anything, to think anything other than the fact that he had to save her.

"T-Then," He began, stuttering because of his tears, "We go in there and we find IT. And we kill him. And if you're scared we have to keep going, together, because if not she'll die. We have to get her back, we have to save her."

The group hung their heads low knowing that they did.

It was going to be hard to get her back, but they knew they had to.