Author's Note

Hi guys! First of all, I'd like to say that I'm not a pro, so expect that there will be errors.
English isn't my first language, it is Tagalog/Filipino. So, go figure, when you see something that isn't right in my sentence structure/s. If you are a "grammarian" or a "grammar nazi", well, I'd really appreciate it if you'll tell me about my mistake in a nice way and please, don't bitch out about it, 'cause my horns and tails are coming out right away when you do that.

This is my first book, so, don't expect too much. (Well, who would do that, anyway?) Also, if you find that this story is like one of those "cliche love stories", well, sorry not sorry. Oh, this is a girl to girl story, I might add. (Obviously, it's one of the tags and me being a sarcastic. Yes. Thank you so much.)

And, yeah, I think that's all I want to say for now.

P.S.

Ang feelingera ko naman sa pagno-note in English dito pero sa totoo lang, Filipino po talaga ang istoryang ito. Kaya mga kababayaaaaannn! Kaway naman tayo dyan!

---
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.