Chapter 2: Cold

Taehyung POV

"Do you think you're so different from the other girls just because you're rich?" I said calmly.
Why does dad always have to set me up on blind dates, so ANNOYING.
"Yes, what can I do for you if I was'nt rich?" She said with an attitude. Money is the only thing in this girls mind. Gosh.
"Well, money is good but you know what you dont have?" I questioned her as I got up from my seat.
"Why ask that kind of question when I have everything." She said smirking as she stood up too. Shes so full of herself it's kinda disgusting.
"Good manners, good attitude, good looks, good body, good humor.. Should I go on?" I said and gave her a lovely smile.
" kim taehyung...How dare you!" She yelled, her eyes going left and right trying to find something.
"You're the one that wanted to know the answ-". I was cut off when that little brat threw orange juice at my suit.
Then she ran away with tears on her eyes. That's not the first. God now my suit is all wet. Good thing not many people were here. I walked out the door with a wet suit. Should I take it off? I walked back to the hotel, all eyes one me. Shirtless, it is hot in here. I went to the 5th floor where my room was, and it was locked? I tried the key card but it didnt work. I know this is my room for sure. I then knocked on the door, and heard footsteps. The door slowly opened revealing a female. There's a girl in my room?
"Excuse me, but I think you have the wrong room." She said coldly. Wow rude much.
Then I remember I was shirtless. Embarrassing. But I just let out a smirk to hide the feeling of embarrassment. I just stood there, I know this was my room, this girl has got it all wrong. She then cleared her throat. "What are you still doing here, dont you have somewhere to be? SIR."
She said. Sir?? I was bout to say something but she slammed the door right in my face. Rude. I then looked at my key card finding out it was the wrong room. My room is across of this room. Pathetic. I went in my room which was so empty.
"That girl was so cold, speaking of cold I need a shirt." I said as I went to the bathroom.