Chapter 18: Awkward #2

Jennie POV

Ugh after what happened with my dad I feel so useless and numb.
The last thing I remember was me and taehyung.
Then I woke up and looked around. I'm not at my house, whose house-
"You're finally awake. I thought you had died." A voice said.
I kept looking around like I was lost and then a hand cupped my cheeks.
Taehyung?
I couldn't see Cleary probably from my eyes being swollen after crying too much.
"God, is that you?" I asked blinking rapidly.
He chuckled and got up.
I started blinking really fast until i could see again and then.
"Yah, why did you bring me to your house?" I stood up.
"Because I don't know where your house is." He said as he put a plate of food down.
"You could've asked me." I told him.
He then opened his mouth saying 'ahh' like I was a little baby.
I was confused but did it anyway. Then my eyes widened.
"Wah, it's so good. You never told me you were a good cook." I said while smiling.
"First of all, you were crying too much for me to ask and second of all my maid made this, I suck at cooking." He said as he stuffed his mouth with food. His chubby cheeks are so cute, why doesn't he have a girlfriend yet.
"Well we did miss that wedding yesterday but being with you was much better." He said as he turned on the TV and sat beside me.
"What did you do to me..no..what did you do with me?" I asked as I covered my chest.(if you ever watched boys over flower you know what I talking about but if you haven't then too bad.lol)
"No. I thought you knew me better than that." He said picking a movie.
"Actually I know nothing about you." I said.
We watched a romantic movie. Wow what a great movie. I thought sarcastically.
When a kissing scene was on we looked at each other while blushing.
"Uhh I should get going now." I said nervously while heading towards the door.
I looked back at taehyung who was just there frozen and even from here I could tell he was bright red.
I went out and the first thing I saw was lisa outside of his house. I just went around her and ran.
What's going with me lately, work is going to be awkward tomorrow.
"Jennie!"a voice called out.
Who's that.
I turned around and saw him, the birthday guy. Jungkook? Was it?
"Jungkook?" I asked.
He ran towards me and just looked at me from head to toe.
"Can I talk to you for a moment?" He asked me.
"Sure." I said and he grabbed my wrist bringing me to his car then we drove off.
"Where are we going."I asked him.
"To my house." He said keeping his focus.
What's he going to do to me?