Chapter Nine: Peace returns to Hyrule

Zelda and Katie floated down from the sky, free from their jewel prisons. The gaming guardians returned to their own games, Mario and Luigi pulling an unconscious Bowser along with them. Ganondorf awoke once again moments after everyone but Link, Zelda. Aaron and Katie left.

"No, no," Ganondorf pouted, "I was supposed to beat you this time!"

"Dude, are you seriously ripping off Dr. Eggman in Sonic Generations?" Link asked.

Furious, Ganondorf attempted to fight Link once again, but his blow was blocked by Aaron. Afterwards, Aaron took his sword and cut Ganondorf's head clean off his body.

"I hope for your sake you never return to the land of Hyrule." Aaron spoke before he punted Ganondorf's head into the deepest part of the Gerudo Desert.

Katie ran up to Aaron and kissed him on the cheek. Aaron blushed, and he could tell Katie was too. Queen Zelda came up to Aaron and gave him a hug. Aaron hugged back. Finally, King Link appeared before Aaron and put his hands on Aaron's shoulders.

"I know Dad, I can't marry Katie because..." Aaron started when he looked down.

"That rule is forbidden. Consider it a gift for saving my life." Link said to his shocked son.

Aaron jumped for joy and ran up to Katie, lifting her up and hugging her when she landed. The two kissed, marrying each other a month later. Peace has come to Hyrule.

FIN

-----