°2~

It's been a week after the attack and my wound was almost finished healing in the third day. Sokka got really angry when he found out. He even argued with Zuko.

"Are you ready Toph?" Said Aang putting the bags on Appa's back with using air. Toph threw her brown bag too. Aang flew and sat on Appa's head and pulled Toph by holding her arms.

"We will send letters if we can." I nodded.

"Yip yip!"

I stood in the same place util they fully disappear. "Don't worry." Said Zuko who was standing behind me. 

"Katara!" I turned back to see Sokka and Suki wearing Kyoshi makeup and clothes. I grinned.

"Sokka? What are you doing?"

But he was serious. Suki looked at me with her I dont understand either but still cute look.

"They left without a goodbye, huh?" said Sokka, sad and disappointed. Suki rolled her eyes again and hugged me.

"Be careful out there."

I smiled and pulled away. She just gave a nod to Zuko and they sat back on their horses. He probably was feeling guilty about the things he said to Zuko. He knew that he had nothing to do with it but at the end of the day he was my brother and I was his little sister. 

After the incident we decided that he had to do something as soon as possible so we gave each of us a mission to check the rest of the world if anything suspicious happening or not. 

Aang and Toph were going to the Air Temples and Toph's family, while Sokka and the Kyoshi Warriors travelling to the villages which are near to see if everything is okay.

I wanted to stay with Zuko and everyone accepted without questioning. I thought that Mai would help him to overcome his fears and make him feel comfortable but she wasn't taking any action at the moment. Something was definitely with her but it wasn't my business. 

"I'm going to talk to my sister." Said Zuko suddenly.

"Okay... Do you want me to-"

"Alone." He cut my sentence. Then he turned around and walked to the palace. I rushed behind him while the quards were bowing. I felt a little bit weird. It felt like they were bowing to me for a second. I cleared my throat just to get his attention but I couldn't achieve my goal. 

"Well, you know that I don't trust her. I don't care if she is behind those iron bars or not." He didn't answer. I grabbed his arm. I was getting angry all of a sudden. "Don'T turn your back on me Zuko." I said. Someone grabbed my arm and pulled it back. I quickly turned around and pushed the guard in red. Zuko closed his eyes and sighed. "There is no need for that." 

The guard stopped holding my arm instantly to go back to his place. There was nothing much to say after that. He was the Fire Lord and we were in the Fire Nation. I had no right to act like that. 

"I apologize." I bowed and turned around.  I sighed when I entered the castle. I glanced at my surroundings.  The carpets and the curtains which were hanging on the walls were dark red. There were the amblem of the Fire Nation on them and it was screaming "Power!" on your face when you bypass them.

I rushed into my room and sat on my bed. Even the bed sheets were red. The only thing that wasn't red was probably my blue necklace. I sighed. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine myself at home. It's been months already. I opened myself and returned to the reality when someone knocked my door. Mai came in with her long red-black dress. She was really a perfect match for Zuko wasn't she...

"Mai?" I asked. "What are you doing here?" 

"Sorry for interrupting but I needed to have a word with you."  She said and sat to the wooden chair next to the big window. She reached to the curtain and removed it a little bit. The sun went through the small gap and lit her pale face. She was looking at the garden but I wasn't sure if she was seeing anything in that moment.  "Mai?"