Episode 4

BEFORE WRITING, PRISM STAR REPRESENTS MARS AND KAS. Chapter 4: MARS vs. KAS

MARS:

M: mion

A: aira

R: rizumu

KAS:

K: Kirarin

A: Ayaka

S: Saori

The story begins now:

The president was ready to set together for a new contest with a group of 3 girls. This contest was the summer queen cup. MARS already lost once with a group called serenon with K. This time MARS will practice more, the KAS team came to MARS room and said that they are going to make them lose them again. But too bad the KAS lost and finally, MARS won the cup. *Other prism stars enter President's room. The 1st group who has entered was the KAS brothers, which means that callings have entered, Aira remembered what Saori told her, Aira walked out of the room crying. Shou ran after her, "Aira, please stop running away or ignoring me when I come near you. We both know that we like each other so much, then why are you doing this to me?". Asked Shou. "Harune Aira, please come on the prism rink for your prism show!". Said the Dj. "Ok, I will come". Said Aira. "Aira, wait, I till have something to say to you!". Aira left Shou. "Dream goes on..." Aira did the dance and the prism jumps. It was Saori's turn to do her prism show.  dances on Dear My Future. "Harune Aira's score points are 7899k and Saori's score points are 5667k". The host announced the score. "Harune Aira from MARS is the winner!". Shou said it loudly, that the stadium heard.

REVIEW OF PART 4: A prism show between MARS and KAS, Harune Aira, the prism queen, Soari wants to compete with Harune Aira.