Episode 5

Ch.5: Shou's love

When Shou shouted Aira's name, Aira was shocked, and so was Saori, when Shou was yelling her name. Saori came to Shou's practice room. "Onii-San, why do care and love for Aira, and not me anymore!?". Saori was worried about their own relationship. "I have the answer to yours right now Saori-chan, I care and love her cause she is a kind and smart girl, and as she was saying we both like each other, and care about designing prism stone and other brands clothes". Shou said."Hibiki-San?...did he had to the same thing with Rizumu-San?". Asked Saori, she was shaking badly "I don't know, Hibiki has his own problem". *Shou said that while he was tying his shoelace* "I'm in deep love with Aira, my love in first sight happened when Prismmy and Puretty were rival teamsand one of Puretty's brother had a shop called "dear crown" I was jealous of Aira always wearing their clothes and not mine, then I realized that she just love the design look, she doesn't care about shop name". Shou said (he explained the half of story in what happened in PRDMF). "So, I'm not important to you anymore as a siste, now all you care is about Aira. Saori said her sentence with a crying face and screaming. Aira heard Saori's words with a shocked face while she was walking down to her own practice prism rink room. "Saori-chan, it's not like that, Shou-San, does love you than me!". Aira exclaimed. "I have to then break up with Shou-San!" Shou was shocked, he took Aira to a place where no one can enter the room with a key still. "Aira, I love you, why are saying that, we have to break up!?". Shou said with confused and a serious face. "Saori-chan.......she doesn't like me and she told me this morning to stay away from you!" Aira said with a loud crying face. "Aira..." The Callings, KAS, MARS, and other prism star and also the president heard Aira's crying voice, everyone ran down to the room, Rizumu asked Aira, if Shou was bothering her, "Aira is everything ok?".