Chapter 9: A Warning and The I Love You's

《Teddy's POV》

I feel my muggle cell phone buzz in my pocket and take it out, "Hello? What is it, Alice?" I answer quietly picking it up seeing it was from Alice Longbottom a close family friend. "Teddy! There is something wrong I can just feel it! Jamie never got to our Herbology class we have together and it's been 20 minutes something has to be wrong!" she yells into the cell phone, I immediately stand up and without thinking I dash out of my classroom. Jamie where the hell are you?! I think to myself I know how he gets to Herbology so I'll just go retrace his steps. I walk into the rarely used hallway and hear crying Jamie's crying. I look around to see him pinned to the wall by that dumb ass Ravenclaw, Jamie is trying to kick him and run away but he isn't strong enough against the older boy. I see the Ravenclaw kiss him with his hand down Jamie's pants and all I see is red, I storm up to the Ravenclaw pulling him away from my Jamie and start punching him senseless. I leave him on the ground and whip around to Jamie, he looks all disheveled and red-faced. He is still crying curled up in a ball now, my heart breaks as I get closer to him and he clings to me so scared. I pick him up and take him to the Hospital wing laying him down on a bed and getting a nurse to explain what had happened and who had done it, I go over to him and he's whimpering trying to grab for something but eyes too blurry to see. I get closer and he pulls me onto the bed and latches onto me sobbing, I rub his back allowing him to calm down. I get up to get him water but he pulls me down again, "D-don't l-leave!" he whimpers out and I just lay there holding him close. God, I was going to murder that Ravenclaw if he wasn't expelled.

It's an hour later and James is fast asleep holding me tightly, I sigh glad to be with him but not under these circumstances. I feel a buzz on my cell phone and hold it up to my ear, "Teddy! Did you find him is he all right? What happened?!" Alice almost screams into the phone. I guess I did forget to inform her of what happened, "Everything is fine now Alice, sorry some Ravenclaw tried to take advantage of him but I beat his guts out." I said while holding Jamie closer, she hums in understanding wanting to know more but refrains seeing it isn't the right time to ask. We end our call and James starts to get up, he nuzzles into my chest and I chuckle "Jamie I think it's lunch do you want me to go get you something?" I ask but when I say it he shakes his head furiously "N-no! You c-can't leave!" he mutters into my chest. "But love you must be hungry! It will only be a minute." I try to reason with him but to no avail, he just shakes his head and grips onto my shirt tighter, I sigh but rub his back signaling a nurse over and asking her if she wouldn't mind bringing some food for James. She smiles and nods bringing two plates of food a few minutes later, I nod thanking her before getting into a sitting position. "Love, look there is food now and I didn't have to leave. Please eat." I whisper in his ear he just nods sitting up and starting to eat on the bed silently, after a while I see him start to doze off while eating. There is a piece of food on his upper lips and I chuckle, "Love you got something right there" I say pointing to my lip where his food is he tries to get it but he is too tired. I just shake my head and lean in licking the piece of food and swallowing it he watches as I do this his cheeks reddening.

I laugh at his reaction but I am shocked when he hops onto my lap smashing his lips into mine, I gasp as he tugs at my hair and invades my mouth but melt right into it. He tries to fight for dominance but I win smirking into the kiss, our lips part for air and we just stare at each other lovingly before he surprises me again by attacking my neck kissing it and lightly biting it. My neck is very sensitive so I gasp at all his little pecks and bites but moan when he bites a certain place, I feel myself start to harden so I stop him and he whines making me laugh. "Don't whine love if you did any more of that I would have taken you right there." I state with a smirk, he blushes furiously before muttering a quiet "I would have been okay with that..." I gape at his words while he looks at me shyly, I just smile at him shaking my head "All in good time love. When you are ready I will make it very special not in the Hospital wing! Especially not for our first time together." I explain and he beams at me before nodding and snuggling into my chest, I sigh happily and just hold him. He raises his head to my ear and whispers a quiet "Well I am ready so you might as well set it up." blowing my ear and I start to blush at his confident words and his breath on my ear, he smiles up at me again before kissing my neck again but leaving it at a single kiss. "God I love you James" I blurt out my eyes widening that was the first time I've said that I love him, he looks up at me in shock but smiles. "And I you Teddy. I you... " he says looking into my eyes and I feel my eyes start to fill with happy tears, he wipes a few tears away lovingly and kissing my cheek.