Chapter I // Him?!

Warning; Swearing

" This is getting out of hand Steve! We were best friends!" Hoseok dad yells. " We were...best friends..until you took her from me! You piece of shit!" Yoongi's dad yells and stabs Hoseok dad.

" AH!" I yell and get up, panting and breathing heavily. " Why do I keep having this dream... I miss my dad enough.." I say and see that my phone is ringing.

I pick it up and see that it says police " Hello?".

" Officer Hoseok, we have a case for you. We need you here in a few minutes if doable." A fellow officer says.

" Ah..yes yes I'll be there in a few minutes," I say and hang up. What would they need now.. sigh who knows?

( At the police station)

I was wearing a brown trench coat and a brown turtle neck with black pants and some black and white Adidas shoes.

" I'm here..." I say and see all the police officers head's turn to me.

" Ah Hoseok, thank you for coming in such short notice, "The chief says.

" Of course, what's the problem," I say and follow him to his office.

He sits down and starts saying " There's a gang going around and hurting people, selling drugs, and killing people... There leader Min YoonGi has a track record of hurting people and he doesn't go down without a fight. We need to find out why he's doing all of this".

" Why not arrest him?" I say in confusion.

" Ugh we cant he has bombs..if he sets them off, we could all die and so many others innocents," He says to me.

" Why am I here then?" I say.

" We need to friend YoonGi and disguise yourself as another person. Find out his secrets and such and tell us when you find new things" He says.

" Will do... where can I find him, I'll start today" I say.

" He'll be near the alleyway,near Infires Road. He'll probably be smoking or drinking so be careful" He says and I nod.

" Okay..ill see what I can do.."

I say and get up then leave the police station, I look around for YoonGi but remember that I don't know what he looks like.

That idiot forgot to tell me what he looked like.

I'll probably see hi-- I was about to say but tripped and closed my eyes about to embrace the fall but suddenly...

Warning; Sexual Harassment, and Swearing

But suddenly... I felt a hand wrap around my waist and pull me up.

" Hey, there cutie~ whats someone like you down in these kinds of alleyways?" A stranger says and I turn around and see them lick their lips.

" It would be a shame if something happened to you?" He said and started putting his hand under my shirt.

" H-hey let go of me! " I said trying to push him away.

" Hey! What the fuck are you doing? 4 people in 2 days?!" A guy said while hitting the stranger with a bat.

" The fuck I'm just trying to get laid you rude asshole! The stranger said and left.

I was on the floor sitting and was just trying to think of what just happened.

" Hey, you alright?" The guy said and helped me up.

" Y-yes thank you..what's your name? " I said to the guy, smiling.

" Min YoonGi," He said and smirked " But you can call me YoonGi, cutie~" He added.

I blushed softly and thought to myself " So this is the guy..? He doesn't seem scary".

Yoongi giggled and looked at me " You're trying red~ Something wrong?" He said.

" Oh yea its nothing, I've just never been in front of a pretty guy before," I said flirting back at him.

He smirked "Well I'm pretty sure you've seen yourself in the mirror~," He said.

" We could do this all day," I said and laughed.

" Sigh, I'd love to cutie but I have the stuff to do. But I'll call you later sweetheart" He said and gave me a piece of a paper and walked off.

I blushed lightly and looked at the paper and it was his number.

Wow does he just keep these around? Fuck I forgot he's a gang leader..sigh this will still help me find stuff out.

Yoongis POV

He reminds me so much of... I look at my hands and frown. Dad..why did you do that..why did you leave me behind with mom...why did you kill that man..we could of all been happy.

I would have had a good life and wouldn't be hurting people and taking drugs.

I said and smoked some last puffs out my cigarette before throwing it away and walking home.