19.

reganndallass: one month -reganjuly 27th, 2014-

-
regan
july 27th, 2014
-

shawn got me a heart shaped rose bouquet this morning then we were on our way to the outlets to get a lowkey dinner and go around the shops. saying it out loud makes me realize we're pretty mature.

i held his hand while we walked on the pavement. reservations were at 7 and it was only 6:30, so we're were looking around and seeing if we wanted to buy anything afterward.

"that would look good on you." i said, quietly, looking in the window at hollister. "you think?" "yeah, we're definitely going back."

shawn nodded, twirling me a little bit and leaning me against the corner pillar. "i can't believe it's been a month already." he kissed me quickly. "i also wanted to ask you something." he kissed me, again.

"i was talking to my mom," i giggled, letting him kiss me in between his fragments. "and i want you to come up to canada."

as he leaned down, i moved with wide eyes. he gave me a weird look, "was i not supposed to ask that?" "you want me to go meet your family?" i asked while a tiny smile grew on my face. "i know you don't miss school, so i wanted to bring you now."

"that sounds really nice." i blushed, looking up at him. he wrapped his arms loosely around my waist, leaning down to kiss me.

his lips pressed firmly against mine, then i started to smile. "hey, shawn," he mumbled something in response. "did you know that when you kiss, there's over 20 billion microbes bacteria-"

shawn slowly pulled away, giving me a really dirty look. he walked away, facing me. "reservations are probably ready."

"don't want to kiss me anymore?" i smirked.

"no, you're really disgusting." my face fell as he took a photo of me. "let's go."

i pouted, crossing my arms. "hey, it's health. you could apologize."

"i'm sorry that you ruined the vibe." he smiled, going on instagram to post the photo he took. "i look bad in that-" "don't say that."
-

shawnmendes: kills the vibe every time

shawnmendes: kills the vibe every time. also, my ep releases tomorrow
tagged: reganndallass

they're so cute and i am super single 😇😇
-lidia