25.

yuhhh we basically hit 4k already tysm i l y guys ,, also u don't have to read dis one if u don't like smut buttttt i warned u.

make sure to vote ily enjoy

again, mature reader warning!!
it's not particularly "wordy" and i did try to find substitutes but like i said, not for everyone.

regan
august 8th, 2014
-

i sat on his bed, looking up at him clueless. in all honesty, i still wasn't sure how this kinda stuff happened. i was waiting for him to make all the moves.

"well, come here." he smiled, grabbing my hand and pulling me off the bed, bringing me chest to chest.

he tucked hair before cupping my jaw, leaning down and kissing me, softly. i laid my hands on his shoulders while he slightly bit my bottom lip.

before it even got heated, shawns hands were on the bottom hem of my shirt. he looked down at me in assurance and i nodded. instantly, he pulled it over my head and tossed it to the floor.

"take this off." he said, pointing at my pants and shoes. i nodded, still watching him pull his own shirt off and his muscles move along.

after doing as told, i sat back down and he looked at me with a weird smile. "we really don't have to do this-"

"no, i actually want to," i giggled, motioning for him to come over. "i'm just nervous, a little."

shawn laughed, leaning me back to connect our lips again, his chest rubbing against the lacy fabric of my bra.

he pulled away again, laying me on the bed. he walked to his dresser to grab a condom and looked at me.

"and you're sure." "shawn!" i groaned with a smile, covering my face. "okay, okay! i'm just asking."

i heard the sound of him taking his pants off but i was nervous to look up. the wrapped was ripped as well and i could hear the plastic rolled out.

when he walked over to me is when i finally looked up. i pursed my lips together and took a harsh swallow. i lifted my hips so he could use his pinkies to remove my laced underwear.

i knew my face was red from not being used to being exposed like this. shawn bit his bottom lip, lining up with me. as slowly as he did it, it hurt like a bitch.

"fuck," i winced through my teeth. he looked up at me in concern. "is there an easier way?" i asked, feeling slightly embarrassed.

he nodded, laughing a little, and laid back on the bed. "on top." i crawled over and straddled his hips, wondering how i was gonna have the courage to get on. "just relax."

i sat up, positioning him before slowly inching down. he took a sharp breath while shutting his eyes. "like that."

"y-yeah," he whispered, holding my hips. "like that.. now move."

i knew what riding was, i essentially knew how, it was a matter of doing it good. i held his shoulders as i arched my back in order to move my hips in the right motions.

i started of slow, then started to get the hang of it. along with the speed increase, shawn also started to do quick thrusts. small, uncontrollable moans escaped my lips, which made shawn bite his even harder.

his hands ran up my back to find my bra strap and unhooked it, tossing it to this side. he used one of his hands to grab a handful of my boob while the other guided my hips.

his hand move from my chest to my hair, holding it tightly. i gasped due to the unfamiliar sensation i got. he looked up at me and moved his hand. "should i not?"

"no, no," i said, holding his wrist. "do that."

we decided to switch to the original position with me on my back toward the edge of the bed. my were raised up by his waist while he realigned, this time thrusting in roughly.

shawn kept the fast pace, leaning forward and kissing my collarbone before hanging his head. i took the time to start kissing on his neck to try to prevent moans from coming out.

he on the other hand, did care as much and was moaning curses under his breath. with him becoming rougher and faster, i just couldn't hold it in anymore and my head went back.

"fuck, shawn," i moaned as quietly i could but my nails dragged across his back. my back was arched as the pit in my stomach grew and grew.

my legs started to tremble and my eyes rolled back. a warm wave of shivers ran through me and it was a feeling that, it were bottled, would be the most addictive drug.

"fuck-" he groaned, pulling out after the last few, sloppy strokes.

shawn left his head in the crook my neck, breathing heavily. "i love you."

i let out a small air of giggles, my eyes still shut as i panted. "i love you."