First Time Sick

Loki was sitting in his cell one evening, his emerald eyes scanning the pages of some Midgardian book Steve had brought him, a cough came from his chest shaking him. The cough was hard and unpleasant bringing tears to his eyes. Grabbing his crutches he hobbled over to a button on the wall that would alert the team he was in need. Natasha came down moments later. She had little sympathy for the fallen god of mischief.  He was kneeling on the floor having a coughing fit.

Is this seriously what he called her down for? A cough?

Natasha walked over to the glass and pounded her fist on it "What do you want now you selfish brat." Knowing he couldn't hear her she called him every name in the book. She hated him to her core. Loki was shaking. He felt the worst sour twisting in his stomach. His mouth opened his breath hitched. He felt the acid fly from his stomach to his throat. 
Nat opened to glass sliding door, she grabbed a trash can tossing it in front of the man.  His back tensed as he emptied his stomach, tears rolling down his face, his heaving tuned to sobbing.
The woman rolled her eyes. She was not going to baby this murdering piece of filth. She walked past him to get a towel to clean the floor. His hand grabbed her ankle boot. Nat felt like kicking him.

Why should she be kind when he showed New York no kindness.

Loki looked up at her and started to move his hands frantically signing to her to get his brother. Natasha made a look of discussing she tugged her leg away, her lips movies wildly as she screamed at him. Loki could not read her untamed lips. His eyes filled with panic he signed for her to slow down but her mouth just continued to ramble words unheard.
"Get off me you creep! Your a sick sadistic freak! You're getting what you deserve. And I don't understand your stupid sign language and don't care to. You brought this all on yourself! You Monster!!"
Loki felt helpless a feeling that filled him with fear. He put his long shaky fingers on his throat. Speaking slow and loud he tried to enunciate each word. "GEt ThOr, I aM dYinG!" His voice was not silky and charming. His normal voice that sent chills through your body was gone. This voice was childlike and unsure of how to utter a simple sentence.
As cold-hearted as she felt toward him she knelt beside the trembling man. Taking out a handkerchief she lightly wiped his thin lips. Tears slid down his pale cheeks. Natasha put a hand to his forehead and felt the heat radiating from his sweaty skin.
He caught the flu and a pretty nasty one at that.
"Your...Not... Dying. YOU... Are...Just..sick." She went as slow as possible so he could read. He watched as her wine-colored lips moved slow and smooth. He swallowed feeling the raw scratch of his throat. Nodding in understanding he tried to pull himself up but his broken ankle made his stop his actions. Natasha smiled and hit the button on the wall.

Steve exited the elevator to see the two sitting on the floor. Running to see what was the matter he opened the door he sighed and spoke: "What's wrong?" Loki looked at the captain and smiled because the soldier took the time to actually sign. " I'm sick" Loki sighed pointing his middle figure to his stomach and head. Steve gave a weak smile. "First time sick" he signed Loki nodded his fist "yes"  " Nat, let's call Thor and get him a room upstairs." Steve did not even attempt to sign all that. Natasha nodded and the two helped Loki to stand and gave him his crutches.  Leading him out of his cell. Loki felt free. Not healthy, but free.