Car Crash.

Your Mom picks you up after school. You watch out of the window as the lines appear to pass underneath the hood of your car. You poke your head slightly out of the window to watch the white sidelines when your Mom swerves a bit, forcing you back in the car. She slams on the horn while you watch in shock. You turn around in your seat only to see the same blue car from earlier driving really close to you, practically in the trunk of your car. The girl in the passenger seat is grabbing onto the arm of the Male who was driving. She seemed to be yelling and he was enjoying it. Cackling as the girl tries to slap his hands in an attempt to stop him. He only slaps her away.
You see this and yell, startling your Mom. You apologize then flip off the Male. He sees and narrows his eyebrows and steps on the gas, rear ending your car. You swerve a bit and your Mother doesn't make a sound, too scared to scream.

Both of your cars come to a stop and you walk out and head straight for the passenger side of the car. The girl's nose was bleeding as the airbag had hit her head on. She winces as she steps out, collapsing to the ground. She seemed young, and being in a vehicle moving that fast, especially up front wasn't safe. You reach out your hand and help her up.
"Are you alright?" You ask as the girl stumbles around a bit. She nods her head and sits on the ground, leaning against your car. Tha male then walks over, a wicked look in his eyes as he steps closer to you. Unsure of what to do, you gulp and take a few steps back.
"Who the hell are you? Do you even know who I am? I could slap you right now. Explain why you thought that was a good idea?" He says while cracking his knuckles. You try to speak but your overcome with fear. While you continue to back up you step off of the paved road and onto dirt. The step causes you to lose your balance and fall, right onto your back. The male laughs at this, seemingly amused. He doubles over, holding his stomach from laughing so hard.
"Its not that funny...." you think as you sit up, before he pushes you back down with his foot.
"Oh, I'm not done here." He sternly says, having finally regained his composure, "Since when does a little freak like you get to flip me off?" You look up at him and try to push his foot off, wondering where the hell your Mom had gone. "I j-just did! Does it even matter?" You say, stumbling over your words a bit. You didn't want to upset him. He laughs and removes his foot from your shoulder and holds out his hand as if to help you up. You cautiously take it and stand up.
"I like you. You fight back. Unlike the other freaks at this school. Nobody has dared to flip me off." He smiles a bit as it hits you who he was. He was Billy. In the heat of the moment you had forgotten your whole day and class earlier. You had forgotten his little warning.... He looks at you, slightly squinting his eyes, "I don't think we've met before, have we?" You sigh in relief as he seems to have the same memory as you. "N-No we haven't." You respond, trying to avoid any negative interactions with the male. He shrugs and looks at you, smiling as if trying to be hot. "I'm Billy. Billy Hargrove." You cant help but laugh at his introduction. He was trying so hard.
"Y/N. Y/N L/N." you say, taking a bow as if to top his introduction. You were a smartass after all. It was in your nature. He chuckles and gestures towards the cars.
"Everything should be fine. Theres no scratches." He says before walking back to his blue '79 Camaro. You step into the your car as your Mom was tending to Max- you think that was her name. You always had trouble remembering names.

Billy storms over and slams his hand on the hood of the car, startling everyone inside.
[AN]I guess Billy is a car salesman now🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
You jump and turn around, facing him as your heart pounds from the shock.
"Cmon, Maxine." He harshly says before grabbing her arm and dragging her out of the car. She doesn't say a word, but only follows and obeys him. You wondered why she put up with him. It didn't seem like it was safe to be near anyone like that. Regrettably you can't do much without the chance of you or your Mom getting hurt.
"Goodbye..." you quietly say as they get into the car and drive off. Your Mom does likewise and you stay quiet the rest of the ride. Your mind replays over and over in your head why he had changed his demeanor so quickly and why he had done so. You shrug it off and lie down against the window, closing your eyes and falling asleep after your long day.

AUTHORS NOTES:
OMG GUYS IM SO SORRY I'VE BEEN SO BUSY LATELY I'VE BARELY HAD ANY TIME TO REWRITE THIS FANFIC!!! BUT I HAVE SOME GOOD IDEAS AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE THEM WITH ALL OF YOU!!! -Tinka♡

Word count: 931!