Ch. 1

Yoongi was happy. It was one of those days when Bangtan had a couple of weeks off after their stressful comeback. They would all finally get the break they deserved.

Yoongi would finally get the sleep he craved and adored. So, he went straight to it, no interruptions.

Just as his eyes were shutting, he heard a loud noise coming from just outside his room. He groaned from the annoying noise, and he knew exactly who it was.

Park Jimin.

His door harshly flew open, joined with Jimin storming in while stomping his feet like a child.

"Ugh! Hoseok hyung won't let me sleep!" Jimin childishly whined.

He stomped over to a sleepy Yoongi while hugging his teddy bear, that actually, Yoongi gave to him. He stopped at the edge of Yoongi's bed and looked at him. Jimin stared at at him with big puppy eyes, looking innocent, but obviously asking for a favor.

Yoongi annoyingly sighed and knew exactly what Jimin was asking for. And how could he say no to his favorite dongsaeng?

"Yes Jiminie. You can sleep with me tonight."

"Yay! Thank you, favorite hyung!" Jimin giggled as he jumped into the comfortable bed.

He brightly smiled while tucking himself in. Yoongi on the other hand, rolled his eyes at the annoying boy. 

"Oh shut up Chim. You don't have to lie to me," Yoongi softly laughed.

Jimin giggled cutely at the nickname, oh how Yoongi loved that sound.

They were actually facing the opposite direction of eachother. But coincidentally, at the exact same time, they both turned around at the same time. It was dark so they couldn't see each other, but they were both obvious to each other's presence.

Jimin reached out to cup Yoongi's cheek. They were only a few inches apart due to Yoongi's small bed. Yoongi shivered at the slight contact.

Jimin interrupted the comfortable silence, "Hyung?"

"Yes Chim?"

"Can we cuddle? I'm cold."

"Of course we can Chim."

Jimin scooted closer to Yoongi. He seemed bigger even of the one centimeter difference in height.

Yoongi reached over him and tightly, but somehow soft, squeezed him closer to his chest. They hugged, still not asleep, but enjoying each others presence.

Jimin nuzzled his face into Yoongi's neck, "I feel at home when I'm with you hyung."

"Me too. Go to sleep, Chim."

"Goodnight hyung."

"Goodnight kid."

.
a/n; 7-25-18

finally restarted and i feel happier about this~
hope you all enjoyed this chapter. thank you for understanding that i had to restart and stuff :( but ugh i appreciate everyone who will support this book, and i could go on and on thanking you guys who read the first version and will continue to read this one. and i plan to finish this book yay<3

soft hours and btw; yoonmin are just very touchy friends, nothing more haha. and truth or dare will happen later on!!

thank you! <3