Ch. 4

"No!"

Yoongi groaned in frustration. Why can't he just simply play the game?

"How about I buy you whatever you want for one week?" Yoongi told Jimin.

"How about for two weeks?"

"Sure."

"Then I'll play."

Everyone sighed as Yoongi finally convinced Jimin to play. They all sat in a circle on the floor, the order being, Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok, Tae, Jungkook, Jimin, and Yoongi. They all looked around wondering who will be the first one to ask.

"Umm ok. I guess I'll ask first. Namjoon! Truth or dare?" Hoseok said.

You could tell that Namjoon was shocked by how he stayed still.

"Oh. Ok I guess I pick truth," he gulped.

"Ok. Be honest, have you ever masturbated to any of the members?" Hoseok giggled.

"Fuck you. But yes I have, and I'm not saying who!"

Everyone oohed and laughed and also wondered who Namjoon could have masturbated to? They started asking him who but he wouldn't answer.

Namjoon groaned and yelled, "I'm not going to tell you ok?? But I'll ask Jimin next. Truth or dare?"

Jimin thought long and hard. He was scared of what Namjoon would make him do as a dare so he went with truth.

"Have you ever kissed any of the members?"

Hoseok and Jungkook started teasing Jimin and awaited for his answer.

-Yoongi's POV-

I felt nervous to hear what Jimin's answer was. I didn't want to look at him when he answered but I could hear from his groans that he didn't want to answer. He was taking long to answer a simple question.

Just say it.

Hurry.

Answer.

"Well yes, I've kissed Taehyung just once! And it was as friends, we were drunk and it was a one time thing!" Jimin giggled.

Oh.

I can't lie and say that i'm not jealous. Because i'm actually really jealous. Was it actually just a friend kiss? Maybe he's lying and they have actually done more.

I can't be jealous, Jimin isn't mine.

.
a/n; 3/29/19

i'm sorry i haven't updated in soooo long :( but i'm back on my grind, let's get this bread🤠🍞

ew i need to stop. ok but thank you all for reading, i appreciate it sooo much :)

p.s. pls follow me on twitter and help me get ideas for this book, i'm @/yoon_topian 😔✊