Ch. 2

On Yoongi's comfortable bed, Jimin had the best sleep in a while. Mainly because he had someone to cuddle with.

This peace got interrupted though, when Seokjin walked in to call them for breakfast.

"Hey Yoongi- oh, and Jimin too, breakfast is ready," he yelled from the other side of the room, leaving right after.

Yoongi and Jimin woke up at the same time, both obviously tired. Yoongi groaned from being awakened so rudely. When both were fully awake, they noticed each other, and a small smile formed on Jimin's lips.

"Good morning kid," Yoongi rubbed his tired eyes.

"Good morning hyung! Thank you for letting me sleep here tonight!" Jimin happily got up to find his shirt, which somehow ended up on the floor.

He could feel Yoongi's intense gaze on his abs. He blushed and quickly put his shirt on.

"Stop staring hyung, I'm shy."

Yoongi chuckled and looked away after hearing Jimin say that. He didn't even realize he was staring for so long, until he was knocked out of his intense gaze. Yoongi wished he had toned abs like Jimin did, which was why he stared. He blushed like crazy after being caught though.

"Sorry sorry," Yoongi chuckled lowly while getting up to get ready.

-

It was a long lazy day. It was late at night when everyone was gathered in the living room to watch a movie. Jimin obviously wanted to be next to Yoongi in the couch, he was Jimin's favorite hyung.

After a while, the movie was finally over. As Seokjin got up to look for another movie, Hoseok interrupted.

"Guys! Let's do something fun, I'm bored!" he whined.

Everyone stared at him and sighed. What else could they do if they couldn't even go out? They deeply thought of something cool to do.

When Hoseok finally thought of what to do, he gasped.

"I got it!"

.
a/n; 7/24/18

late update but i'm excited for the next chapter (* >ω<)

hope you liked it,, i love you all