Love me harder Miguel

While I just got out the shower I came in the room to see Miguel shirtless and playing his guitar oh hi baby hey I said walking up to him as he put his guitar up and got up holding me. Miguel.. I.. have been feeling different ever since you moved in with me it's been sexual torture I know baby I felt the same way! I smiled at him as I unfolded my towel that was wrapped around me showing him my naked body he smiled biting his lip looking at me up and down touching my ass mm your so sexy I want you.. Jada i-i shh it's ok babe just... let it flow and with that he kissed me i undid his pants until he was fully naked kissing me rubbing on my body and me rubbing on his body. We made our way to the bed until I fell back and he climbed on top of me rolling on his back with me on top Jada.. I can't wait anymore ok pumpkin go ahead he looked at me with concern in his eyes it's ok you have to willing to take chances right? Yeah I guess just let me know when to stop ok babe he took his hard member putting it in my ass I could feel my ass cherry popping as I screamed as he went deeper and deeper into me oh my god! Miguel! With drool and heat along with moans of pain and pleasure coming out of my mouth Miguel looked at me smiling at me shh it's ok bunny relax your ass muscles just relax relax ok I'll t-try I moved my hips going forward feeling my pain getting worse but but feeling pleasure at the same time, we went to kissing as we kissed I could feel him move inside my ass I moan so loud that his dog Dante came in to see what was all the noise but backed away from the door just sitting there watching us oh hah hah hah hah yes yes Miguel! Jada please don't make me stop please don't uh! Ok ok Miguel stop just a sec I took it out and turn around were my ass was facing him I see he said blushing oh Jada your pussy is wet maybe I should show it love too. No my ass.. I want you to continue fucking my ass he smiled going back inside of me going crazy inside me Oh yeah hmm baby hah! YES! Oh baby yes oh yes Miguel your dick is throbbing inside my ass soo good~ hmm oh fuck Jada yes oh fuck..you feel so tight oh so sweet like a doughnut hole I'm to stuff this sweet doughnut Suger hole of yours with my  cream he lean closer to me breathing heavy in my ear whispering in Spanish to me biting my shoulder moaning I felt it I was going to cum. Ohh Miguel I'm Cumming! Oh so am I baby yes hah yeah he spanked my ass gripping my hips harder leaving his hand print and grip marks on my ass, hips, and on the dimples on my back i lefted some love marks on his shoulders and back not to mention his neck and the rest of his body before I knew it we both came together holding each other tight and close Ahhhh YES! Oh baby yes oh yes Miguel! We laid down breathing heavy as we looked at each other's love marks damn Miguel my neck has more hickies and bitemarks then I excepted heh well that's what happens when your so damn sweet and sexy as hell yeah I guess I said going to sleep he did the same we rested for the rest of the night.