Fuckin in the summer time

I wake up with Jada next to me I kissed her forehead as she moved waking up hmm morning Miguel. Hola mi amor sleep well last night? Si papi she said kissing me on my lips they were so soft I can't believe we woke this early in the morning like 4 or 5 AM. I held her close to me as I felt myself getting horny again it was hot since it was June it's really hot we turned on the air still sweating I looked at Jada's body sweating her breasts bounced as she moved getting comfortable on the bed her pussy was leaking I rubbed it with my finger. Oh mi amor~ your pussy is so wet and hot I want it so bad baby well....here take it papi my pussy belongs to you all of me is yours. He bit his lip looking at her pussy before entering her hot, wet, pussy it was so tight he moaned so loud thrusting faster and faster inside her hitting her G spot hard making her scream and moan his name ahh Miguel YES! More Miguel more! Ohhh mi bunny your pussy feels good! I love you so much ohh let me fuck you hard! Oh yes Miguel go ahead papi fuck my pussy rough baby fuck me hard papi fuck me!! Ugh yes Miguel yes ohh fuck keep it up baby! Hmm Jada ahh yes yes more baby more your pussy is making me poco loco! Hmm fuck yeah he moaned gripping her hips ramming faster inside her hitting her womb ohh Miguel your cock... your huge cock is hitting my womb so good~! Ohhh Jada I'm.... gonna cum! I'm. So. Close! I'm soo fucking close! Oh Jada I'm going to explode inside your pussy! He said thrusting faster inside her hmm ahhh Jada!!! Miguel YES!!!! His cock released his thick, hot, sticky seed inside me ohhh Miguel~ she said gripping the sheets oh mi amor that felt so good~ he said withdrawing from her pussy I love you so much Jada I love you too Miguel.